Recent content by tom_burford_orr

1. T

Shaun Kelly and Steve Harris riding at You Yangs

Oh powley... what will we do with you? Thanks for the positive feedback. Its not sped up. Shaun and steve are just fast, quite fast.
  2. T

Shaun Kelly and Steve Harris riding at You Yangs

A quick edit i made from some stuff i am doing for school. Tips and comments welcome. http://www.vimeo.com/6273180 cheers, Tom
  3. T

FOUND Googles victoria area

Hey, just letting you know my mate was up at the snow recently and found some goggles. He gave them to me because they were the wrong lens for snowboarding and knew that I ride bikes. Basically, thought I should put them up here. If you think they are yours, send me a description of the googles...
  4. T

Under $200 Full Face Helmet in Melbourne

TIP: Bike shops in the CBD have everything way over priced. except maybe iRide. try some shops a little bit out from the city. maybe melbourne bicycle centre or brunswick street bsc.
  5. T

how do i take off my single speed spacer kit ?

the tools you need a cassett tool (grips the center of the lock ring) and a chain whip. that should be enough. when tightening the lock ring dont go over board. do it finger tight then give around a quater turn to lock it off and check for wobbles. if you dont trust your self get the lbs to do it.
  6. T

Crazy Taxi!

ohhhh amburgers...... what will we do with you? shame about the forks.
  7. T

Shoes and pedals <$250

Melbourne Bikes Clifton Hill Have a package for around $170. It has Shimano pedals and a lake or scott shoe i think.
  8. T

It's the thought that counts......

It doesn't look that bad. wouldn't quite pick it for a k-mart bike. Whats going on with the seat angle?
  9. T

Shoes and pedals <$250

most shops should have a cheap shoe pedal package. If they dont get some V-P components pedals. i got them for mine and they are lasting alright. in terms of shoes, Lake make some cheaper shoes but really just buy what feels nice on your foot. where are you located?
  10. T

Another amateur Attempt.

in terms or criticism i reckon the camera is a bit to static. It might be better if now and then you followed the rider or panned the camera just to make the filming a bit more interesting. and watch the direction the rider between shots to help the cuts between shots go a bit smoother. apart...
  11. T

Kensington Jumps

I live up in footscray and am willing to come help. I gave up on nice dj's there along time ago.
  12. T

Changing Bikes, Whats Mine Worth?

I would pay more like $400 maybe up to $600, but that is stretching it.
  13. T

Dream bike on ebay

some one should add to the questions that the bike isn't worth $10. Also i couldn't see the suggested link to farkin on there... maybe i need to make an ebay account.
  14. T

32 v 38 teeth- the differences are?

32 will accelerate faster. 38 will have a faster top speed. Now its up to how strong your kegs are and your style of ridding. ie. no brake pinning down the hill or hard braking at corners with hard pedaling out of corners.
  15. T

Post Whoring

this whole thread seems like a post whore excuse for more posts.....Sweet i made another post :D.