Recent content by tmorr150

1. tmorr150

the best trail garden rocks!!! pictures..

holy c**p!!!! out of 10 that track looks to be around a 30. it looks bloody awsome nice pics by the way :D:D:D:D
  2. tmorr150

triple clamps + Kona Stinky???

mmmm they look good. The one problem is I don't have the money to buy them yet :(
  3. tmorr150

okay im not going to upgrade my forks because it wont make a hell of a difference at the moment but i am going to get either a new spring or whole new back shock. Whats the publics opinion on this?
  4. tmorr150

I haven't considered manitou travis because i know very very little about them. How much are they?
  5. tmorr150

Giant glory8 DH1 DH0

ok because if its 05+ i say go for it. I own a 2008 kona stinky and I love it for everything: DH, FR, DJ, XC its good for everything. But im doing mainly downhill and I absolutely LOVE the glory's. I a couple of years when I upgrade bikes Im gonna get one.
  6. tmorr150

Giant glory8 DH1 DH0

What year is the glory that is second hand?
  7. tmorr150

ok I have narrowed it down to boxxer races or teams or 2006+ 8988's. DOES ANYONE WANT 2 TRADE WITH POSSIBLE CASH ADJUSTMENT?
  8. tmorr150

aren't you selling that? bloody nice bike by the way
  9. tmorr150

haha Im going with some 2006+ 888's
  10. tmorr150

I have read them and I applied but have not recieved
  11. tmorr150

What is that supposed to mean??? Im going with the 888's as I really like the feel of them. I can't get trading access though for some reason:confused:
  12. tmorr150

ok cool. Im going to go with either 888's 2006+ or some 2007 boxxer races or teams. how do I get trading access???
  13. tmorr150

I like the looks of the 888's because they are more heavy duty than the boxxers
  14. tmorr150

I am doing no freeride whatsoever only DH. I tried my a couple of my friends bikes and i really liked the feel of the 888's and boxxers.
  15. tmorr150

Cairns DH3/Tri City photos

Hey i live in Cairns and I am thinking about doing my first race on Nov 2nd. What do you guys think? I ride a 08 kona stinky and have been riding for around 9months. Cheers, Tom