Recent content by timt1566

1. T

World cup team changes rumor thread

http://flowmountainbike.com/post-all/specialized-and-aaron-gwin-part-ways/ just saw this.
  2. T

Bike of the day: Norco A-line

norco a line I used to own one of these. definitely not a climbing machine, mine was 2008 model nearly weighed 21 kg. Very hard to pedal on flatter dh tracks and too heavy to jump. would not buy as xc bike.
  3. T

Newcastle / Hunter Riders

I will try and get there by 10 if I can, got a wife and 2 kids that are sick. gonna punch out some runs aswell or just track maintenance.
  4. T

Awaba Clubby

awaba photos. some great photos in there mate well done. thanks got three of me.
  5. T

I think we did 2 or 3 more runs after you left.
  6. T

good to see so many riders hitting the track. had a blast.
  7. T

are you close to Cessnock
  8. T

I can message you when I go for a few runs, im at Cessnock and ride a few different tracks. if your keen let me know and ill start letting you know when I go.
  9. T

RedAss Downhill NSW/ACT State Series and Champs 2013

del rio can anyone tell me which track we are racing on at del rio ?
  10. T

Ourimbah Club Downhill 17th February - Round 1

man that was insane. glad your ok though.
  11. T

Riding in the Hunter

awaba is 25 minutes from cessnock. the trails there are exellent, and there is also so good riding around cessnock if your willing. definately worth bringing the bike down with you. ourimbah is only 50 minutes away for your weekend rides.
  12. T

Ourimbah Club Downhill 28 October - Round 8 incorporating the Club Championships.

point score when can we find out the overall point score for the year.
  13. T

Official 2013 Demo Lineup

release dates. sorry if i didnt read it close enough, but when are these bikes being released. already got a 2011 demo but i want a carbon frame.
  14. T

RedAss Downhill NSW/ACT State Series and Champs 2012

photos any one know of any photoes posted of delrio yet?
  15. T

HMBA DH CLUB ROUND 17th JUNE

keen as lets do this. let me know if you need any help.