Recent content by sushi

1. S

Stromlo Downhill Conditions

Stromlo Conditions Did quite a few runs on the full track on Friday with my son, the old track from the top had a closed sign but the new one was open, the new top bit is a bit rough in places, and some larger type ruts but still rideable. With the ACT Champs coming up (21 & 22 April) they...
  2. S

I know every dad thinks so...

Sons... Your son has some great skills... My son (12 years old) and I just spent 10 days riding in Whistler together, one of the best holidays I have had, but being able to spend time with my son and ride bikes together, life could not be better. :)
  3. S

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011

Gate times Please let us know if you get a more definite time for the gate being locked - we want to make in before then but it's a little hard when it's a 5+ hour drive and involves Sydney traffic on a Friday arvo grrrr. This is from the Stromlo Forest Park website. Opening hours...
  4. S

Wiggle shipping. Is their freight transported by camel?

I really don't know, I paid it as I needed the bags quickly as I am heading overseas shortly and thought maybe by paying it would get priority and get here quicker.
  5. S

Wiggle shipping. Is their freight transported by camel?

Wiggle order I ordered two large bike bags from Wiggle on 17 July, and they arrived at my work (Canberra) on the 25 July. The order before that took about 14 days to arrive. When I placed the order for the bags I paid the $6.46 for priority shipping so don’t know if that made a difference in...
  6. S

CORC race photos?

Photos Done. Just posted the link on the page. Cheers Sasha
  7. S

CORC race photos?

More Photos Hi all My photos for the day... http://www.flickr.com/photos/sushi100/sets/72157627275470544/ Cheers Sasha
  8. S

CORC race photos?

Photos Hey mate I was out there yesterday taking photos with another bloke, just uploading 244 photos right now to Flickr, all going well I should be able to stick the link on here tonight. My mate has uploaded around 150 photos to another site, will get the link of him as well to place...
  9. S

wrist/arm support brace (sam blenkinsop style)

wrist support I fractured my wrist about 6 weeks ago, at physio today they mentioned a wrist support named Flexmeter,made for snowboarding but can be used for bike riding. For some reason cannot get the link to work, but its called Flexmeter Single Wrist Guard.
  10. S

RedAss NSW/ACT Downhill State Series – Thredbo Round 1 – 12 March 2011.

Pics Thanks for the comments on the photos... Jarrod12, you after certain ones?
  11. S

RedAss NSW/ACT Downhill State Series – Thredbo Round 1 – 12 March 2011.

Photos from Saturday. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sushi100/sets/72157626127047441/ Cheers
  12. S

CORC Majura Round

Photos Hey mate There is a link on the CORC website to some photos, under the results link. Cheers
  13. S

Bike Insurance

Between my son and I we have 7 bikes and have them all insured as specified items with NRMA under our home contents policy, pay an extra $9 a month for all of them to be covered for the purchase price. Had a bike stolen from my front yard, it was not locked as I walked in the house for like 5...
  14. S

Steve Peat DH app for Ipod!!

Seems to be available now Just found it on iTunes... :cool:
  15. S

Three Ring Circus – Run & Won - Great Event

Results Results are up on the wild horizon site....