Recent content by StInKy LoVeR

1. StInKy LoVeR

4X Parts Thread.

hey guys, so im running a 5 speed casset on my hope pro 2 single speed wheels. I'm running a short saint mech and saint shifter, got the gears all set up running well but the only thing is when I get to the heighest gear the shifter can still go further. How do I change this? is it the L screw...
  2. StInKy LoVeR

4X Parts Thread.

Cheers mate, are they stiff but thats my main concern I like my forks really smooth? I have known mazzo's to be fairly stiff. Is there a big difference between them and the dj forks?
  3. StInKy LoVeR

4X Parts Thread.

still tossing up my 4x forks. I have come across some mazzy 4x world cup forks brand new on here. They come way under budget which is a + and they seem pretty good. I have heard mixed reviews... The only cons seem to be: 1) Heavy. 2) Bad rebound Anyone know what they are like have heard...
  4. StInKy LoVeR

painting skid lid

If it's carbon fibre it's a tad tricky. At the end of the day what prep you put in will be what your result is. To prep the carbon fibre Start with about 100 and work your way up just knocking the clear coat off. Stop sanding immediately at any spot if you touch carbon. It is incredibly easy...
  5. StInKy LoVeR

4X Parts Thread.

haha wow dude cheers for all that - on the note of the wheels I already have the rims so I thought why not. But I was also contemplating getting the dt swiss e2200. Will check out the hubs to - cheers for the suggestions.
  6. StInKy LoVeR

4X Parts Thread.

Can anyone suggest some final changes to my 4x build that will be happening this week? Frame: Yeti dj/ or Morewood enza? Forks: Manitou r7 elite at 80mm. Bars: Azonic double wall 1 inch rise 762mm. Stem: Brave ano gold (50mm) Brakes: Shimano xt. Cranks: Shimano saint 165mm or slx's or...
  7. StInKy LoVeR

ACT 4x frame - high end

still looking, being real picky sorry guys.
  8. StInKy LoVeR

STOLEN [ACT] 24 Moon extremely distinct.

that's is his add as he was selling it before it was stolen.
  9. StInKy LoVeR

Respraying frame

It can be beadblasted though. Or soda blasting is a good way to do it as it doesn't strip away the metal.
  10. StInKy LoVeR

Gold label rebuild

Hey guys, Just been rebuilding my goldlabels getting them ready for a sale. Must of pulled them apart a million times before, but I can't remember how they go back this time! The top hat looking things are confusing me, there's small one's, and big one's. And little cone like one's. I've got...
  11. StInKy LoVeR

ACT 4x frame - high end

Bump, still looking.
  12. StInKy LoVeR

4X Hub - Opinions.

hey dude, check out macmahone 120pt king hub. It comes in ano red. There's some on ebay for $200 from zoho. I have found some on a french site for $110 for the rear but it's in black. Should check it out, I'm getting a set and you can have a geez if you like.
  13. StInKy LoVeR

my other yeti 303

His money.
  14. StInKy LoVeR

Rawing Argyle Lowers

Yeah thats fine, just as long as you dont leave it on over night etc. And make sure you get none inside or it could be tricky.
  15. StInKy LoVeR

Rawing Argyle Lowers

Becareful, paint stripper can eat away magnesium if left on. Staying away from paint stripper would be the best, but if you must, just make sure you clean it up well. And for clear coat - rust guard, the name pretty much says it all.