Recent content by Steve-0

1. Steve-0

Post your all mountain bike

Happy snap after a clean.
  2. Steve-0

QLD Santacruz bronson

Still Looking. Prefer a Large carbon tennis ball version. Will pay $2k+ Sell your Bronson to me and buy a Nomad. :dance:
  3. Steve-0

QLD Sold

Item: 2015 Giant Trance 27.5 Frame Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Good. Had most of it taped up for the majority of it's life, there's just some very light scratching on the downtube from shuttling. Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions:$1000. Extra Info: Comes with a...
  4. Steve-0

QLD Santacruz bronson

Looking for: Santacruz Bronson in yellow. Location: Brisbane Price: $1000? Depends on condition/deal Info: medium or maybe a large. Really looking for the older yellow one but any bronson would be fun! Please PM so I get notification straight away.
  5. Steve-0

QLD Sold

Sorry guys this is sold. Can't figure out how to edit the title on my phone and I'm overseas.
  6. Steve-0

QLD Sold

Santa Cruz Nomad $2200 Price dropped to $2100.
  7. Steve-0

Orange Five creaking??

If it's a threaded BB then take it out, clean the threads and re-grease. I find this to be the main culprit to all my squeaks over the years.
  8. Steve-0

QLD Sold

9. Steve-0

QLD Sold

No post at this stage.
  10. Steve-0

QLD Sold

Bump! I've changed some parts around and dropped the price big time. The drivetrain is all completely new! Deraileur, shifter, chain, cassette, crankset, handlebars, stem, seat, seatpost all BRAND NEW PM me with offers, I'm just waiting on a fresh new gear cable and then I'll take some pictures.
  11. Steve-0

Black Giant

Picked up a new bike from for the riders this week. Needed something to replace my Nomad and this seemed like the best choice! Rides so well, so much more grip in the corners and it loves jumps! Future plans are new wheels, rear shock and more black. Frame: Giant Trance 27.5 2 Fork...
  12. Steve-0

Everywhere, Mt Cootha, cornubia, daisy, bunya etc all bull dust and rocky. Someone post up pictures of sweet bikes before we derail
  13. Steve-0

Haha mudguards look cool on a pro bike but there's zero chance of mud in Brisbane! It doesn't stop dust at all. Bike shreds harder then my nomad 100% so good.
  14. Steve-0

It was a complete Giant Trance 27.5 2 then I added a new pike and some bits off my old nomad. And yes, I removed that stupid front mudguard after I realised how silly it looks riding with it haha
  15. Steve-0

New Bike!