Recent content by steel ribs

1. S

Bottom out thread

Rock drop on trigger & gap jump
  2. S

New bike HELP NEEDED

2k to 3k The Stumpy is an ex demo for 2k and the trigger is new for 2600. But i know nothing about cannondale.
  3. S

New bike HELP NEEDED

Hi, I am in the market to purchase a new bike. I am riding an Camber at the moment and want a bit more travel for AM riding. I have narrowed it down to two bikes. Cannondale Trigger 3 2014 and Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 2014 with a few upgrades; Brakes, dropper and tubeless...
  4. S

Local Rides

Not sure if this is for this section or Watering hole... Couldn't find anywhere. Looking at joining / starting a group to ride with, near Olympic Park. Let me know if your keen.
  5. S

Tyres for Road bike

Cheers Thanks for all the advice. The bike was purchased with the Contintental GP4000S and they have been great, no flats. Type of riding. Mostly Inner West / Olympic park, road and some cycle ways. Ride it like a MTB trying to get airborne where i can :) Until I realized I bent my rear...
  6. S

Tyres for Road bike

New to road riding, and I need to get new tyres. What is recommended? Cheers..
  7. S

Sold please remove

Buuump. Price is now up.
  8. S

Sold please remove

Item: Specialized Enduro Comp 2011 Medium Location: Sydney - Inner West Item Condition: Used, Great condition. Very well looked after. Reason for selling: No use due to injury. She will be missed, but deserves to be ridden and not sit in the garage collecting dust. Price and price...
  9. S

Please remove

Please remove
  10. S

Post your all mountain bike

Looks awesome!! Now to see if i can thrash my 2011 to claim warranty!
  11. S

Please remove

Bump... Any offers...........
  12. S

Sold please remove

Sold pending payment Sold pending payment
  13. S

Sold please remove

Item: Csixx carbon chain guide Location: Sydney, inner west Item Condition: Used but great condition Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $100 + Postage if needed Extra Info: http://www.csixx.com/chainguide_150.html#ad-image-5 Pictures:
  14. S

Post your all mountain bike

very nice. How did you break your frame?