Recent content by ste27

1. ste27

Stolen bike found for sale on Gumtree

Well, I was hoping to get to talk with someone with friends in the Vic (near Prahran) police. I feel like I am so close to the bike but I have no idea on how to get it back. If it helps, I'd be happy to pay $1,000 reward to whoever gets the bike back to me.
  2. ste27

Sorry guys, not sure if it's a good idea to post it here. It will only increase the nber of views and might alert the thief in case he/she is stalking this forum. I am more after suggestions of things to do or people located in Melbourne that might give a hand. Unfortunately I'm in Sydney band...
  3. ste27

Which states?
  4. ste27

In which state was your experience?
  5. ste27

I do but I do not have the SN from guy that stole it..
  6. ste27

I know but I am interstate....
  7. ste27

I did but as of now they do not seem to be of any help. I was hoping to find here somebody linked with the Victorian Police to give a push
  8. ste27

I guys, I just found my stolen MTB on gumtree. I am 100% sure we are talking about mine as it is very customised. It is located in Victoria but it was stolen in another state. Is there anyone in Victoria that could help? Thanks to whoever can help me!!!!!
  9. ste27

First Enduro

Sure will do!!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. ste27

First Enduro

Sorry my English really sucks :) what's the PYR? [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. ste27

First Enduro

Thanks!!!Bought it... now I can't wait. I hope I will take on track this weekend:) Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. ste27

First Enduro

Ok I am about to pull the trigger for the norco. With what I save I will do minor upgrades and buy some protection gears :). I hope I won't regret. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. ste27

First Enduro

What about rear shock? Someone said it is not that good... I looked up for some review but couldn't find anything. cheers
  14. ste27

First Enduro

I Thanks Jonny.. but I live in NSW and I am not so good to evaluate the condition of a used bike. Otherwise I will be looking for a used one. cheers
  15. ste27

First Enduro

So the Norco shock is terrible? Or is terrible only if you are a Pro?