Recent content by srsbsns

1. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

Bump, lots of interest but still here
  2. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

I can package it for shipping dude, wouldn't be any more than $200 anywhere in Aust.
  3. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

BUMP See the build thread Radlad.
  4. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

BUMP $3000 flat! Need it moved.
  5. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

Bump, $3300 cash
  6. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

Bump, open to reasonable offers. It's hard to take photos that do the finish justice, looks tits in person. The best raw finish frame I've seen.
  7. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 2, medium Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: Used, but in good condition Reason for selling: Because I would like to have an amount of dollars, in place of this bike. Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Frame has been stripped back to bare aluminum and...
  8. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

They're ex729s, pretty bombproof dude.
  9. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

Couple of parts updated 888 RC3 Evo v2 Ti CCDB Air SGD I-Fly seat and post Chromag Fubar OSX Rockguardz Carbon downtube protector Probably a few other odd little parts that I've forgotten. Apologies for the potato photo it's all I've got for now It did alright in Whistler for...
  10. S

Whistler 2014!!

Will be there for most of July, with a bud for the first 2 weeks then solo. I'll have to do beers/laps with some of you guys!
  11. S

sold!!

Email sent.
  12. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

Wouldn't have a clue haha, not big on that but its probably pretty heavy. If you do decide to strip yours just make sure you have plenty of beer and a well stocked iPod, took me the best part of a weekend to do. Also get your LBS to order in a bearing kit for it, they kinda fall apart when you...
  13. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

I was thinking about getting some Norco decals made up for it but seeing it all back together now I think I'm going to leave it completely raw. Just finished putting it back together, picked up a few new bits n bobs from the LBS. Also got a bit bored and dropped 3 gears off, 7spd now. Only got...
  14. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

It came up a treat, yeah no special tricks. Industrial paint stripper, a hard bristle tooth brush and a wooden scraper. I wanted to keep the raw look of the ali so I only sanded with a 2000 grit paper to clean it a little, but kept the original brushed look. Gave it a bit of a polish with...
  15. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

Been a while, bike was looking a little tired after this race season so I gave it a freshen up. Few new parts to come here and there.