Recent content by SOININEN

1. S

My old prototpye banshee amp wildcard

WTB: Banshee Wildcard and AMP prototpye Condition: don't care of condition. They are 1 of 3 prototypes made and would love to see either one back. sold between 2008 and 2009. The wildcard was half black half white and the AMP was shorter then production with the front wheel scrubbing the...
  2. S

please delete

Bike: Gary Fisher Roscoe 2 2010 Price: $1500 firm condition: Excellent condition, Talas 32 fox forks with quick release 15mm axle. widebars. low handlebar height. Incredibly liteweight at approx 12.5kg. great allround bike for trails, downhill jumping climbing. selling due to purchase of new...
  3. S

New photooosss

You must have skid marks on your back after that one buddy. looking good. wheelies are dope
  4. S

Craftworks S1 medium SOLD

Item: Craftworks S1 05 medium with swinger 6 way shock. SOLD Travel: i believe it is 8 inches, very plush ride Condition: in the headtube on top side of frame has small spot were paint has chipped up, not sure what it is. Has not gotten worse while riding it. very smooth ride. Rest of...
  5. S

Cheap marzocchi dirt jumper SOLD

Item: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 4 quick release- SOLD Condition: pretty good, few scratches Price: on ebay start $60 Other: Steerer is 180mm and has headset bolt Location: Adelaide North East Subs Contact: Chris 0424 445 150 holedigga@hotmail.com link...
  6. S

funn xlrater front wheel with tyre (SOLD)

item: XLrater front wheel with syncros point n chute tyre 26inch price: $80 - $120 around Condition: good, maybe slight true but no dents etc good bearings very light wheel Location: adelaide north east suburbs what else: postage available, just leave postcode listings...
  7. S

how to make a sasquatch a better dirt jumper.

New bike is easier, however, rotational weight makes it heavier, start with lighter wheels, light tyres, NO DH TUBES AND NO SLIME OR PUCNTURE RESISTANT TUBES. that should roll faster, go single speed and single brake, cut seat post down and other excess weight. replace cheap heavy parts with...
  8. S

24 vs 26

depends on whether your a mtber or a bmxer. if your a mountainbiker then run 26, trails feel smoother coz you dont get caught in every hole. If your looking for more confidence get 26. if your a bmxer stay on the bmx, 24inch wheels should be burned and sent to hell lol
  9. S

what to do?

20 litre drums with a watering can, been there done that and LOTS OF CARPET. build your piles up nice and high then layer the top in water and face up a lip. heaps of maintenace to keep them good but, if you cant be bothered doing it properly, is what you get
  10. S

what to do?

20 litre drums with a watering can, been there done that and LOTS OF CARPET
  11. S

best dirt jump tyres ?

MAXXIS CROSS MARK 2.1. Possibly the Greatest lightest tyre ever
  12. S

New Free-form DJ park

Weird looking dirt. Looks so good all groomed, mmm trails
  13. S

66's or totems

I have used both. Marzocchi are the lowest maintanance forks i have ever used and Rock shox are the highest. go the 66. Had to rebuild the totems 5 times in 3 months. Worse fork i have ever rode. FOX 36 for life
  14. S

Bottlerocket Project

would recommend having a think about WEIGHT. Brakes: Juicy 5 (Cheap to replace and work well). 6 inch rotors rock Tyres: (Jirt Jumping) Maxxis Cross Mark 2.1, or syncross point n chute 2.3. Chain Guide: Gamut USA all the way. Consider single speed: i run a shimano singlespeed kit...
  15. S

Main freeride skills?

To be a good freerider my biggest suggestion is to learn to jump and gain bike control on a hardtail. so you dont rely so heavily on just big travel susspension. do heaps of dirt jumping, lots of downhill especially if your freeride zone has sketchy run outs. thats a good setup to have