Recent content by Snit

1. S

Rockshox Boxxer World Cup

Looking for a set of 26" Rockshox Boxxer World Cup Forks, 2013 or newer. Sydney area.
  2. S

Chain reaction cycles

Items Missing Ordered a bunch of stuff from CRC, including some Odi Rogue Grips Bonus Pack. When it arrived, 2 of the clamps and the 2 end caps were missing. They must have come loose and had fallen out of the carry holes in the box. Wrote to the guys at CRC and within a couple of days, I...
  3. S

The discount code thread

Ha, I hear you mate, I'm into my 8th Peroni already!
  4. S

The discount code thread

C'mon Champ, it's Friday, relax, you are taking things way too serious.
  5. S

The discount code thread

Settle down princess, I wrote it in jest or probably boredom due to the rain stopping me from riding.
  6. S

The discount code thread

Nah they're Ok, I buy stuff from them from time to time, but I was just looking through their current sales and thought it was a bit steep to be asking people for $8 plus postage to promote their business.
  7. S

The discount code thread

Mountain Bikes Direct Sale Mountain Bikes Direct are having a sale on 'Mountain Bikes Direct' car stickers. Down from $9.95 to $7.95, a whole 20% off. Add $9.00 for regular post and it's all yours!!! I'm really keen to fork out some of my hard earned so I can promote their business, who's with me?
  8. S

Denistone trail questions

Lookout everyone, we've got ourselves a tough guy. Muffin Man just wants to help with maintaining the track. With your type of attitude, you sort of make me want to tell everyone where it is.
  9. S

Question regarding Tuggerong Pines Trails

Bummer. Cheers mate.
  10. S

Where to ride in NSW?

Sydney MTB Riders Join the facebook group "Sydney MTB Riders. Plenty of people that organize rides and will be able to help you out. A lot of the best trails are not necessarily sanctioned or advertised publicly.
  11. S

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Rode the new bit this week and it's a fun little addition. Good work guys, your hard work is much appreciated. Have to agree about the last jump though, I had to really scramble in some pedals to make sure I cleared it. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see it dumbed down too much as it's...
  12. S

Question regarding Tuggerong Pines Trails

Hey All, Heading down to Canberra in the next few weeks and I'm keen to have a spin at Tuggeranong Pines. I was just wondering whether or not these trails are able to be shuttled?? Cheers guys.
  13. S

All day knee pads

Leatt AirFlex Pro I'm keen on trying the Leatt AirFlex Pro Knee Guards. Has anyone got/had a pair of these and can give a quick review? The size charts given on these pads are wrong I reckon.
  14. S

NSW Bulli Builders - let's work together!

According to a Facebook group for Gong riders, the trees were actually downed from storms and were chopped up and used for building jumps. But I understand that trying to prove that later on is difficult.