Recent content by sixdegrees!

1. S

Insurance advice

Sometime it all depends on the insurance company and even the individual assessor assigned to your claim. It sounds like you're already on the right track with lodging the claim, gathering photos, proof of purchase etc. Get a couple of replacement quotes for either current model with your...
  2. S

Kudos - when customer service excels

Summit Cycles (Sydney) & Velosure - I recently had to make an insurance claim after crashing a Niner Jet 9 RDO & destroying the frame. Took it to the guys at Summit for a quote. Got the quote to Velosure. Approved almost immediately and before you know it, Summit had built me up the sweetest new...
  3. S

Fulcrum QR to 142mm conversion

I tried to do this a while back with the same wheelset and it couldn't be done. Even had my LBS check with the Distributor. I think mine were the 2013 or 2014 model. Ended up selling them & buying some ZTRs.
  4. S

Summit Cycles - Sydney

Niner RKT9 RDO - top shelf build Hey these guys really know how to put a sweet rig together. Adam & Joe put recently put together a top-shelf build Niner RKT9 RDO for me. Every part on the bike was hand picked to build an XC/XCM racing weapon. ENVE wheels on King hubs, ENVE cockpit, XTR...
  5. S

Weight training question

You should be fine as a general answer, as that is not a lot of weight to be working with...but it also depends on so many factors such as - what are you training for? - how much weight training have you done in the past? - what type of riding are you doing each day? - how much riding are you...
  6. S

Capital Punishment 100km entry $50

Ready to race but there's nothing quite like business commitments to get in the way of a good time. Entry is your's for $50 (plus you'll have to pay the organizer a $30 transfer fee) As per the event website... If you are transferring your entry after 25th February, you do not need to come...
  7. S

Capital Punishment 100km Race / $90

Capital Punishment 100 entry Hey Mon, I am interested for sure. Is it still available? Andrew 0419600782
  8. S

Husky 100km for sale - $110

husky 100 Hey mate, I'm interested in the Husky entry. email: sixdegreesonline@yahoo.com mob: 0419600782 Cheers, Andrew
  9. S

Capital Punishment 100km entry wanted

I've got an entry now. Thanks for all the emails. Seems there's a few entries avail! Thanks very much
  10. S

Capital Punishment 100km entry wanted

Hi there - I had to sell my entry for the original date - but now it's rescheduled I can ride. Please msg me if you want to sell your entry. Cheers, Andrew E: sixdegreesonline@yahoo.com I got one now.
  11. S

SOLD: Capital Punishment 100km - 2012

I'm 100% keen if it's still available sixdegreesonline@yahoo.com
  12. S

Mont Team of 4 available - make us an offer

Mont team of 4 available. One broken rider, one working rider, one MIA rider and one left on his own to ride for 24 hours so he's out too. Not ideal, so if you and some friends want to jump on board for a last minute 24hr MTB extravaganza, let us know. Cheers, Andrew
  13. S

2011 Highland Fling - Full Fling Entry Available>>>SOLD 29/10

Looks like I might not able to ride the fling - email or txt me if you wnat to buy my entry - $130. Andrew e: sixdegreesonline@yahoo.com m: 0419 600 782
  14. S

3 Ring Circus - looking for 2 entries

Hi Bogumil, I have an entry for 3 Ring. Have a baby due that week so thinking about not racing to be sure that it doesn't happen whilst I am out on the trails. Let me know if you are still after an entry. Cheers, Andrew 0419600782