Recent content by shmeado

1. shmeado

post up your bmx (s)

they are a mad complete, they ride really smooth.
  2. shmeado

20" Park/Light Street, Intermediate. Derelikt Vs X?

im inclinded to agree with lemon, it technically wasnt a 270 it was more like 200-220...
  3. shmeado

20" Beginner, Lovely Lewis vs. Handsome Harry

righty-o here we go: this is lewis's set, a nose manual across a box. nose manual (you might want to turn the sound down/off, when the file was converted the sound was distorted.
  4. shmeado

20", Beginner, Street, mike- vs shmeado

i'll givr you a go. i need to get better at the silly little things :p:p:p u set?
  5. shmeado

Primo Bars

what are they called?
  6. shmeado

post up your bmx (s)

Frame: Purple (lilac) fly pantera 21'' w/ intergrated HS and spanish BB Forks: Latte 07 Sunday morning Bars: Latte 07 Sunday triumphs Cranks: polished (soon) primo powerbites w/ chromoly spindle Stem: Demolition Jar head black F/wheel: Odyssey vandaro 36h laced to sun big city lite...
  7. shmeado

no lewis its F.A.R.K... :p
  8. shmeado

lewis u better not fail at this one...
  9. shmeado

post up your bmx (s)

lol, so very true.
  10. shmeado

post up your bmx (s)

belle are you not running a compression bolt on ur forks?? if not then u are an epic weight weenie
  11. shmeado

post up your bmx (s)

that looks rad! it looks super clean without the running gear. i thought i might as well post up what my spec list is, considering i havent done it in ages. Frame: Purple (lilac) fly pantera 21'' w/ intergrated HS and spanish BB Forks: Latte 07 Sunday morning Bars: Latte 07...
  12. shmeado

who filmed it lewis? if its john then he's fired.
  13. shmeado

Spare BMX CRANKS in brisbane?

good good. now, as for ur question in the other thread about the sunday morning v2 forks, i run them have been for a couple of weeks and i love them, i haven't been running pegs because of my shithouse front hub. i have about 1.5cm of clearence from the tyre. i'm running odyssey akitens 2.1...
  14. shmeado

Intermediate 20" (park/very little street) bazz1990 vs.shmeado

aight dude, it's been a while, and i have tried it. but i suck. the closest i got was the tap to footjam but could never get it back. i'll post my set soon.
  15. shmeado

Spare BMX CRANKS in brisbane?

i think you are wasting you're time... how long are you in brissy for? honestly i dont think you'll get someone willing to lend you cranks, assuming that someone has already lent you a bike without cranks. you should have just gone at a bike shop and scene if they had anyhting somewhat...