Recent content by sherman

1. sherman

Turkey Tree Issues

Cut the prick down
  2. sherman

DH Meeting 15/08/12 6:30pm

Hey everyone. We will have a DH meeting on Wednesday 15/08/12 at Spotted Cow starting at 6:30pm. Main discussion point will be issues that council has with Frenzy which require pretty urgent attention. Also we will find out what everyone wants from the DH side of club so we can start...
  3. sherman

Dh runs day 17th june

Excuse me but WTF mate. Were you drunk when you posted on of these?
  4. sherman

Sub-committee coordinator pd's

DH Man Here is my contribution. Sorry about copying Perry's but they are pretty much the same responsibilities. Just different discipline.
  5. sherman

Dh runs day 17th june

Hey Scott, Correction to be made is to have capitals for peoples last names. Makes it look more official. Just being a silly bum. Enough about my bum, more about my willy. Jiel Case - 7522
  6. sherman

New Club T Shirt Design (more Designs)

Beer is tasty
  7. sherman

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

Any of me mate? White TMBC shirt White and Black Pants White V10 Red helmet jiel_case@yahoo.com Cheers Jiel
  8. sherman

DH Race schedule may 6

Just a rough PDF I did up that should answer most questions.
  9. sherman

Bunting DH Track 4/5/12

Hey everyone, We will be bunting the downhill track this Friday starting around 2:30pm. Meeting at the top gazebo. Bring hammers and a rack if you have one to give the track one last cleanup before the race. Any help would be much appreciated. Also we are still looking for some...
  10. sherman

Sunshine series dh one ENTRY OPEN

Rego at 7 Practice starts at 8. Maybe a little before Last shuttle leaves about 11:45. Racing shuttles start at 12:45ish with racing starting at 1:30.
  11. sherman

TMBC Jersey Design Comp!!!

I'll find out in the next couple of days and let you know. Only thing that would probably be different is the sleeves but the rest should be the same i reckon. Jiel
  12. sherman

TMBC Jersey Design Comp!!!

Are we going to have a tighter XC one and a looser (maybe lond sleeved) DH one or are we just going to go with the one jersey?
  13. sherman

Sunshine series dh one ENTRY OPEN

Hey everyone, Don't forget that entries close next Wednesday 2/5/12 at 11:55pm. If you don't want to miss out then enter by this date. Cheers Jiel
  14. sherman

Final Track Prep for Open/Demo day.

Big shout out to Pete and Scott. They were the only ones down there that I saw. Sorry if anyone did go later. I was being one them guys and riding instead because I'm just a prick like that.
  15. sherman

Club Open Day/ Demo Day and DX 22nd of April

I rode the downhill bike for the first time in about 4 months today so I could learn some skills off pretty much anyone. Can we get taught how to bunny hop and skid?