Recent content by schwing

1. S

NSW SOLD Avanti Circa 2 - 56cm - 105 Disc Cyclocross / commuter / Gravel Gringer

Item: Avanti Circa 2 - disc crosser - LARGE? Im 181cm and fits well Location: Berowra NSW Item Condition: Almost New Reason for selling: Chitanium Price and price conditions: S850 or offers that are very close Extra Info: Great bike - smooth and fast - rack and fender eyelets, carbon...
  2. S

NSW SOLD Custom touring and Mountain 29er wheelset - PHIL WOOD Rear - Hope Pro 2 front

Not real light - I'll weigh them but figure 2.0kg would be close- phil wood hubs are not light 511gm on wheelbuilder. dyad rims runs at about 520 gm each hope pro2 189gms 1040rims 700 hubs
  3. S

NSW SOLD Custom touring and Mountain 29er wheelset - PHIL WOOD Rear - Hope Pro 2 front

time to bump up -selling elsewhere also - for a more touring crowd!
  4. S

OMG what a doofus! - Yes its the phil wood - OMG OMG oMG ! doh F. me etc etc etc 0 BUMP and editing
  5. S

Item: Custom touring and Mountain 29er wheelset - Chris King Rear - Hope Pro 2 front Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used - but excellent Reason for selling: FUNDS - over wheeled under biked Price and price conditions: $650 Extra Info: Like New /EXCELLENT CONDITION - Mountain and...
  6. S

pf30 BB convert to 24mm spindle - bsa converter ror 24mm BB

Received Wheel MFG eccentric bottom bracket - looks nice - very happy to know the bearing are good, I can now tweek my bottom bracket or run single speed, all at a weigh penalty of about 75 grams
  7. S

EBB by wheels will be the choice - Also comes with quality bearings - and are user servicable
  8. S

thanks sane - Im going to run shimano - I assume that would work.? I've decided to install a wheels EBB adapter - fit it once and be done with it ( I hope )
  9. S

think I'll go praxis or wheelsmfg - thanks Being a bit cheap I'll look around a bit, I like the idea of using my shimano bottom bracket so theres option there too with the above. Or my reason for wanting PF30 in the first place was for the ability to run as single speed...
  10. S

so many options//// I sort of like the dedicated 24mm PF30 option too, but the screw together makes sense....aaargh
  11. S

thanks guys Im aware of most of the options SRAM http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sram-pressfit-30-to-bsa-adapter/ - which is the way I was leaning - of not this something like it vs\...
  12. S

Another either or question Im afraid I have a PF30 Bottom bracket frame and want to run some nice cranks I've got I can for a pf30 to bsa converter like the SRAM one or get a PF30 bottom bracket to suit a 24mm spindle. Has anyone tried either or both methods ? Is one better than the...
  13. S

Mounts for Garmin 800

using sram mount - similar to k-edge seems to be holding on just fine. Enjoy the maps - found them invaluable when self guiding around Christchurch and Port Hills. For example...
  14. S

WTB: Large bike OR Frame. Something cool.

possible kool bike or frame depending on your intended use. Frame and bike options around http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?291851-NSW-Custom-reynolds-853-29er-KOTZUR-EBB-w-fork-n-extras-NEG-FARGO-esq