Recent content by Sadunicorn

1. S

4X SX 4x XTR update

looking like a mean machine. May i ask how much the bike has costed you total? how much does it weigh?
  2. S

Specialized 2006 SX TRAIL SUPERCROSS

Its surprising to be honest, like i thought it would be really uncomfortable, but i havent seem to mind sitting on it, like i havent done any 1hour+ non stop rides, i've done a few 45min rides with no problems or feeling uncomfortable. plus the bike isnt generally designed for long rides more...
  3. S

4X SX 4x XTR update

Thought so:P Yeah good to see your taking advantage of such a brilliant frame, here is my Build http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?231024-Specialized-2006-SX-TRAIL-SUPERCROSS
  4. S

4X SX 4x XTR update

Is that Kyle Dodmans old frame? Should meet up for a ride, look a few pages away mine built up.
  5. S

i've taken it down stromlo dh track a few times, its a strong well built bike, didnt feel flimsy the pikes are great for that extra bit of travel not to mention adjustable gate on rear shock. it seemed to stick like shit to a blanket, yet didnt wanna stay on the ground with its weight. its i'm...
  6. S

yeah thanks i have too, i noticed your from canberra as well, we should catch up for a ride sometime:) pm me your msn not sure if i know you:)
  7. S

DH Canberras evil revolt

Bump Appreciate some comments and thoughts.
  8. S

Bump Appreciate some comments and thoughts.
  9. S

Frame - Specialized 2006 SX TRAIL SUPERCROSS 4" travel Rear shock - 2010 Monarch 4.2 High volume with rebound, air pressure, and compression adjustment. Front shock/fork - 2009 Pike 454 AIR U-Turn 110 -140mm with rebound, air pressure, and compression adjustment. Handlebars -Answer...
  10. S

DH Canberras evil revolt

Shes My Pride and Joy After many months of having her with many good rides, and to come. She is a complete work of art. Frame - Evil Revolt Rear shock - DHX RC4 Front shock/fork - 2010 Rc2 Fox 40's Handlebars -Answer Pro Taper 780 Stem -Hope Intergrated Crown & Stem Headset -Big Fat Pig...
  11. S

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

let me please update this thread FREAKING AMAZING looks mint, i love the purple throughout the whole bike. Ti ano bolts look amazing would love to see it in the flesh nice work, keep up the good work
  12. S

DH Specialized Demo Eight Two

looks absolutely ace take the stickers off though, would look mint.
  13. S

06 Specialized SX Trail I

looks heavy, got a weight? i have just restored a 2006 super cross its a 4" travel version air, I will be posting up spec list and photos shortly, either way nice to see a 2006 sx trail
  14. S

Sold............

if i was you i'd jump on that bad boy and get rid of that oldness and fatness , they are a good bike shame to waste.
  15. S

Sold............

pretty damn sure green and purple springs were steel and blue was titanium only. im 90% sure. gl with sale dude demo's are nice:)