Recent content by Russity

1. R

VIC 142mm rear HT 29er frameset

Thanks, but I'm definitely after a HT.
  2. R

VIC 142mm rear HT 29er frameset

Nice frames, but too slack for what I need thanks.
  3. R

VIC The Brackenbury MTB Challenge 2015 November 22nd, Creswick Victoria

Agreed. Don't know what went on there, but I can verify that Grant, Campbell, Craig and Felix all came aross the line together...then Moorey went out and did another lap.
  4. R

There will be a short 'prologue' from the start at Hammon Park, of about 1.5km, up and over a climb, that will bring the riders back to the start area to then head straight out onto the first lap. There will be no stopping after the prologue. This is there to specifically self seed the riders as...
  5. R

Apart from the most awesome trophy EVER...(and possibly the deadliest as previously pointed out)...the top three place getters in each category for mens and womens 25 and 50km races, get one of these...without the watermark of course...that's just there to stop people like me running it out and...
  6. R

Indeed Dom...I remember standing on the FCG, just after Damien Keirl totalled, listening to your CX bike dinging it's way down the hillside. I think the Epic might be a wiser choice for this year.... you coming??
  7. R

Sorry about the confusion with the kids race....There was a bit of uncertainty about it happening...BUT it WILL happen, but is going to be a small 2 or 3 KM loop, on some pretty easy stuff. JUst so the kids can get an idea of what it's like to come to an event and take part. Nowhere near as...
  8. R

Trail work for this years race is nearly done and the course is riding beautifully. Time to get those early entries in, to save too much messing about on the day. Unfortunately, Taylor Swift turned down my invite to present the trophy and awards, so my Cocker Spaniel 'Dulcie' will be guest...
  9. R

JUst checked out one of the new singletrack sections for this years race....Niiiiiiice!!!
  10. R

Trek Top Fuel & Procaliber2016

Yawn..... Moots have been doing this for years, with their YBB. It's not new! http://moots.com/our-bike/mtb-29/mooto-x-ybb/overview/
  11. R

VIC The Brackenbury Mountain Bike Challenge November 2nd 2014

Let me be the first to say a huge thanks to all the riders who turned up today to ride the Brackenbury MTB Challenge. We were stoked to watch all 74 of you guys ride across the oval and out onto the Creswick trails. Today was our biggest participation number by far and we hope you all had a...
  12. R

Marked the course out this afternoon and the rain here in Creswick has only helped to settle a bit of the powder dust that was gathering in areas. The surface is in great condition and has that nice tacky traction feel to it. we are are good shape for a great event tomorrow I reckon, so come...
  13. R

Dom...the dirt crits course is as smooth as a butterfly with sore feet landing on cotton wool compared to the Brackenbury. We are definately NOT IMBA standard (thank F*#k). But the CX bike will be fun. I might do the sighting lap early tomorrow morning on mine....then again....?
  14. R

As the good Doctor says Dom....CX bike would be fun on some sections, but nasty on others..real nasty! Overall, I would suggest an mtb, but you're skilled enough to get around on a CX bike, it just wont Be as much fun. Also, more potential for pinch flats on the skinny tyres I reckon. But you've...