Recent content by Rocky_DH

1. R

Sam's new image

hanging out with the WA moto crowd
  2. R

08 Glory 8 or 08 Commencal Furious???

Glory Mate i cant say i have ridden the commencal, but have ridden a few glory's, and they are an awesome bike, the suspension design is amazing and as much as people say they are heavy they really arent bad at all, and from what i know better pedaling than the commencal, and better pedaling...
  3. R

Intense SS SlopeStyle. Where can I buy one?

try that http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FR294H02-Intense+Cycles+Ss+Slopestyle+Frame+09.aspx they only have medium and i read you need a large but are u sure u really need a large, im 6 1 and ride medium all mountain freeride and 4x bikes, i only ride a large DH
  4. R

Dual suspension frame for $2,000

Santa cruz I was just in santa cruz at the factory and the guy taking me around suggested having a ride on a blur LTc and it was amazing, there strongest frame EVER, and light andd nimble with 5.5 inch of travel, i know thye are exxy but take a holiday to the us buy one there and bring it back...
  5. R

Arm pump

I use to have arm pump then simpy changed grips to a fatter grrp and found i wasnt trying to strangle the handlebars as much as just hold and control them, i would recomend them to anyone in the large hand catergory, i use rogues and oury do some beefy ones to, not suggesting this is everyones...
  6. R

How light is your 4x bike?

I have a Santa Cruz Blur 4X which weighs in at about 15/16 kg's, that's kitted with downhill tubes and tyres, not the lightest bike and i dont know if its the best 4X rig but it also acts as an awesome aggressive trails bike and the VPP does wonders for my riding, slowly tuning it better to 4X...
  7. R

custom 06 DH comp

does noone appreciate the effort i put into this :(
  8. R

custom 06 DH comp

man what a struggle getting the pics up
  9. R

custom 06 DH comp

Frame -06 DH comp 8.25 travel Rear shock -Manitou Revox (upgraded heaps better than swinger) Front shock/fork -06 Boxxer race Handlebars -easton mid rise Stem - Funn direct mount Headset -FSA pig DH Grips - ODI Rogue Saddle - SDG bel Air Seatpost - easton Front brake - Hayes Rear brake...
  10. R

tires. fast rolling but still good on corners...?

you have all failed to mention the maxxis bling bling lopes, Fricken awesome tire i use for 4x trails and dry DH, Minion edges with crossmark centre just what yopu were asking for
  11. R

Mt Stromlo World Cup

ok flying over from perth to go snowboarding in perisha the week following the world cup but am looking to change plans to include the world cup weekend, thing is ill be by myself and have no idea of the area or its surrounds or where i might stay (for cheap) anybody got a place to stay or any...
  12. R

Anyone have some Pingelly 4X photos

how bout some pingelly 4X photos, saw a fair few cameras going off
  13. R

Manitou Rock!

I had a sert of sherman flicks with L/O and they were awesome for freeride AM and now i have a revox on the rear of my DH comp (which was upgraded free of charge like the other poster said) and it runs awesome, i have also ridden fox vanilla 6 way dhx 4 and the revox definitely feels the best so...
  14. R

DH comp rear spacing

Thanks for the reply!!
  15. R

DH comp rear spacing

Can some please tell me the rear spacing on an 06 DH comp