Recent content by Road Rage Ryan

1. R

2014 " Gravity Enduro" RACE DATES

TMBC Gravity Enduro Toowoomba 16th Feb Stages have been released. http://toowoombamountainbikeclub.blogspot.com.au/p/tmbc-gravity-enduro.html
  2. R

QLD Merida 2013 Ninety- Nine Carbon Team - $4,999- SOLD Please Delete

Item: Merida 2013 Ninety- Nine Carbon Team Small Frame. Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Very good condition. Only 8 months old and 600km of riding. Reason for selling: Want a Gravity Enduro bike Price and price conditions: $4,999. Will ship but at buyers expense. Extra Info: Parts list...
  3. R

General Meeting 13th of February 2013

Please post up an agenda items you would like discussed at our General Meeting. I would like to raise doing another run of Jerseys due to demand for them. I would also like to vote on making Bob McRoberts position as Club Sponsorship representative official.
  4. R

2012 DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheel set - SOLD!

Thanks Steve for answering.
  5. R

Price Drop $500 I need to offload these wheels. Price dropped to $500. Will post around Australia if buyer covers postage.
  6. R

Item: DT Swiss XM 1550 Tricon Wheelset 2012 Location: Toowoomba - Will post if buyer pays postage. Item Condition: Almost brand new only ridden a handfull of times. There are a few minor scratches but no dints. Reason for selling: Need money to fund new bike. Price and price conditions...
  7. R

2013 Club events

At last night's meeting the following events were listed for our calender next year. All trail maintenance days are on the first sunday of the month except two which is due to events etc. Have a look and offer suggestions but I would love this to be finalised before January so Bob can get...
  8. R

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

Great Meeting minutes Perry.
  9. R

Murphy's Creek Escape - Trail Development

Great work Perry and Steve. Sounds exciting.
  10. R

General meeting Wednesday the 14th of November

Couldn't hurt to bring them to the meeting. Let's not post stuff on public forums yet until we know it's likely to go ahead.
  11. R

Sounds great Matt.
  12. R

Some more items. Discuss sponsorship policy 4 hour gravity enduro.
  13. R

I agree with Schoey. If enough people want to revive it then we should do it. Perhaps Pete and Masso this can be your project next year? Be mindful the club will be pretty stretched around May with the Sunshine series DH and XC which is going to need a big commitment from the usual guys.
  14. R

Sounds good Matt. Jsut need to get it public with enough time for members to consider.
  15. R

Rider Training Day 28th Oct

Sent you a pm Peter.