Recent content by pom'pote

1. pom'pote

Starting a distribution company

MARKL, that you say its completely true.. And its just the begining, whats about the logistic and legal aspect?
  2. pom'pote

Looking at DH Bikes, thoughts?

The Giant is more expansive but I think its the best deal between this three bikes. Have you already tries a DH bike in large size? Because, with 6'4 you are between M and L, and the two others bike was in L.
  3. pom'pote

2012 Easton Haven - 10x135 to 12x142 swap possible?

Perfect !!! A mate asked me this morning for the same question for his havoc hub! Thanks for the link Chil But for Floody, its a Haven hub, so if we follow the link its not possible !
  4. pom'pote

DIY - 10 Speed missing link removal tool

Perfect!! Everytime I use a multigrip pliers, its always tricky and dangerous for the finger..
  5. pom'pote

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Washed and lubed it with obsessive care, for the last time maybe !! Everyday I'm waiting for a new owner !
  6. pom'pote

Looking for some riders GC/Brisbane areas

You can also look on the Gold Coast Mountain Biking page on Facebook
  7. pom'pote

lighten up

Without spending a fortune, you can change your drive train (alivio cassette is not the lightest!), pedals by plastic BMX pedals, crank by a shims no Deore or SLX. But the others are good, the best thing to upgrade its the fork, wheels, brake, you could save almost 2/3 kg easily..
  8. pom'pote

Giant stp help

If you want to ride in SS without tensioner, you can try with a half-link BMX chain, I used it for my old STP... Why I rode in SS? Because I was not after the chronometer, lot of jump, dirt, skatepark, it was quickly more reliable without derailleur. No irritating sound, no problem, less...
  9. pom'pote

Nerang outlook

I think I should pass around 2pm too !
  10. pom'pote

Nerang outlook

Hi everyone, I'm new on the gold coast area. I stay near of coolangatta, if someone want to ride at Outlook during the week, or week end, PM me ! If you are on my road, no soucy for shuttle. I seen 3 guys on DH bike, in nerang forest the last week, but I have not dared to speak without my...
  11. pom'pote

The BMX Race thread.

Hi everyone I'm in Nerang area, since many weeks (come from France). Do you know if any guys riding in 26"/4X on the BMX tracks? I know, we need a license for ride on the track. But I'm not very motivated to buy a license if I am the only one in 26 "
  12. pom'pote

Elbow pads

I got too some Troy Lee design guard. Really good product.
  13. pom'pote

Save outlooks!

518 ! Come on ! I coming in september, I would like to discover this spot !!:target:
  14. pom'pote

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hi everyone! My name is Tom, from France, I'm 24, I read often a lot of threads, but I don't writting a lot because my english is very limited, I understand but I haven't the vocabulary for answer correctly .:bounce: I stay on the Gold Coast 2 months per years, and this year, I coming in...