Recent content by pmrider

1. pmrider

2019 World Cup discussion.

That Maribor track looks awesome. Proper ole school DH stuff. Steep n rooty, looks like plenty of line choices too.. If it rains it's gonna get loose af.
  2. pmrider

VIC ********* Warburton MTB Trails Update *********** PLEASE READ **********

IMO their trails are just to bizzy.. they pack too many features into a trail and too many trails into a project (case in point Harcourt). They have built some cool trails but it'll just be good to have another trail company in the mix. why did you say RIP for Hero?
  3. pmrider

Federal funding granted for Beechworth to Yackandandah Epic Trail

Awesome news. Anybody got any idea of the length / elevation?
  4. pmrider

What should I buy - Norco sight or canyon Spectral?

I have the spectral 8.0 (carbon front, alu rear). It's a seriously good bike and great value at 4K. So much so that I'm selling my dh bike coz I don't feel I need it any more. The spectral is so capable. Regarding the cracking chainstays, mine are fine. When I heard about it I contacted Canyon...
  5. pmrider

I don't like their style of trail building and they've gotten most big projects in VIC recently. It'll be good to get more of a mixture of trails out there.
  6. pmrider

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

yeah these things take a looong time. I've been closely following the Warburton MTB hub progress in VIC and it's been bubbling away since mid 2015. Great to see so many MTB projects popping up all over the country. there's a lot of hard work being put in.. Mad respect.
  7. pmrider

Glad it's not DirtArt at least..
  8. pmrider

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

That's cool news. Great to hear about so much MTB expansion around Oz finally. Any idea of a start/finish date? My cousin lives there so gives me a good reason to visit..
  9. pmrider

Shipping a bike to the USA

Best thing to do is bite the bullet and take it on the flight with you. Added baggage is a lot cheaper than shipping from AUS - USA.
  10. pmrider

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

frame - 2014 darkside forks - 2015 fox float - 36 - 180mm wheelset - Easton havoc bike weight - 14.5KGs
  11. pmrider

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

that's not a Banshee.. This is a Banshee!!
  12. pmrider

Lookin' for a DH posse

DH posse hi guys, thanks for all the responses, look like we're gonna get a decent crew together.. those of you who don't have bikes, PM me once you do. I'll probably set up a facebook page once we get established so we can organise rides easily.
  13. pmrider

Lookin' for a DH posse

Hello fellow Melbourne MTBers.. I'm trying to put a DH posse together! I've got a bunch of good mates who love to ride but we're all old basterds. (mid-late 30s) and it's getting to be a pain in the arse to get enough dudes together on any given Sunday for a ride day. so. i'm putting...