Recent content by peter j

1. peter j

Coloured Gear Cables

Hey mate, I have used the inner cable from a mig welder (blue) on occasions. But i believe the easiest way around your colour choice, is to use heat shrink tubing. Available in most colours from places like Dick Smith etc. Hope this helps.
  2. peter j

Who ever has a glory

If you are talking about ,what i think you are talking about, they look like cable runs with little holes under for cable ties. Thats my theory anyway. Mind you, i am guessing here.
  3. peter j

my hot date with a falling tree

Ben, you woke up feelin like you had a massive hangover because you got trunk in the afternoon. just kiddin. WOW, you are one lucky dude. Enjoy life even more. cheers, Pete
  4. peter j

Keira arvo sesh.

Great shots Sam. 2, 6 & 8 excellent imo. Cheers, well done indeed.
  5. peter j

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

And me. Few more weeks shoulder recovery, letter from doctor, an i'm good to go. Till then it's video the boyz havin' fun. Lucky b@#t#@ds.
  6. peter j

Age is no boundary!

Couldn't agree more Jill. Couldn't agree more.
  7. peter j

Possums

Thanks for the reply Wilso. I can't speak for everybody offended by your remarks, but i for one accept your apology and applaud your guts to admit your mistake to all who view this thread. I also hope you have learned an important lesson with regards to false and misleading information. Anyway...
  8. peter j

Possums

Yeah, what he said!
  9. peter j

Age is no boundary!

Best line i've heard for a long while.
  10. peter j

Possums

Thanks Ben, wilso's comments about riding skills aint whats bothering me, its the statement about personal details being posted up about my ute . I can tell you this, if anything happens to my ute because of his stupidity i will hold him personally responsible.
  11. peter j

Possums

Still waiting for that apology wilso. Why dont you stand up and be a man ,admit to everyone here and now you got it wrong.
  12. peter j

Possums

All i'm saying is anyone who knows me ,knows for a fact i dont destroy trails anywhere. In fact i was building them long before Wilso was even born. As for him to come out and bad mouth someone he has never even met,thats not only wrong, its somewhat stupid. I'd like to see all the guyz that...
  13. peter j

Possums

hey wilso, i'm the so called old guy with the red ute and number plates. and i haven't been near possums for about 3 months due to shoulder surgery. as for pulling down any structures at possums, i never have and i never will. but you buddy , i cant wait to see you up there. loud mouth punk.
  14. peter j

Age is no boundary!

There is nothing like jumpin on a downhill bike and ripin thru single track, obstacles and anything else in the way. Doing it in the company of friends just makes it all the more enjoyable. I ride as often as i can with a wide variety of ages, skills, bikes and personalities.We have good days...
  15. peter j

Check this out....It's a FAIL thread!!

can't believe i watched it all the way to the end.! you win Brapt, i fail