Recent content by OLIVER132

1. O

2011/12 Rockshox Boxxer Worldcups SOLD

how negotiable on price are you?
  2. O

The BMX Race thread.

Could anyone tell me what type of shoes to wear?
  3. O

The BMX Race thread.

Alright thanks heaps mate
  4. O

The BMX Race thread.

Alright mate thanks for your help, is there anything else you think i should know?
  5. O

The BMX Race thread.

will i need to do any mods to my freestyle bike? like clip ons or something? will have to take anything off to be allowed to ride on the track?
  6. O

The BMX Race thread.

so i would be able to ride my freestyle bmx for now? also does it matter if i buy a 24inch or 20inch bike?
  7. O

The BMX Race thread.

righto thanks for the help. I race a lot of Motocross and do you know if i can just use my gear from that?
  8. O

The BMX Race thread.

wanted BMX race bike I'm new to the sport of BMX racing and I'm looking for a few pointers. I have absolutely no idea on where i can find decent bikes for sale and would like to no what you guys would recommend buying and how much i should spend. Are there any threads or forums that i can go...
  9. O

VIC Sold sold

Still for sale?
  10. O

What DH bike to buy for a beginner?

No it is still for sale, i Private messaged the bloke selling it.
  11. O

What price do you think is reasonable?
  12. O

Looking at a medium 2011 specialized demo II. what are your thoughts?
  13. O

Your $2k budget, is this just for the bike, or all up? You are going to need to buy a full face helmet, knee guards, and goggles as an absolute minimum if you are getting started in DH, and a neck brace would be highly recommended. I ride a lot of motocross so i was planning to use knee pads...
  14. O

Definitely intend to race DH and do a bit of Freeride.