Recent content by nomad mick

1. N

Qld- Nerang trail status

I agree, lets start the re-education process. How about those who damaged the trails front up on the next trailcare day and repair their mess. You don't need to confess to the damage caused, just front up with the trailcare crew and fix it. This issue is a very serious matter as it could affect...
  2. N

Qld- Nerang trail status

Come on.....ONE PERCENTERS, explain yourselves. Don't just sit in silence you spineless little bastards, explain to all, why it is neccessary to destroy trails. Maybe it's time to photogragh you fuckwits in action, then publicly "name & shame".
  3. N

Qld- Nerang trail status

I feel that 99% of the mtb community is thankful to the trailcare guys....its the ONE PERCENTERS who are continually screwing up the trails, who could not care less. ROGUE REBELS, ONE PERCENTERS, please explain to the other 99%......WHY..WHY you believe your actions are necessary.
  4. N

Qld- Nerang trail status

It's REALLY DISAPPOINTING that 99% of all postings regarding the Nerang trail network contain reports of TRAIL VANDALISM/DAMAGE caused by a group or groups of ROGUE REBELS, who call themselves mountain bikers. The trailcare team is working extremely hard to have this trail network upgraded and...
  5. N

Norco Flow Temporary Trail Closure

The Nerang MTBtrailcare group will be hosting the first official trail care day on Sunday 10th February on the Norco Flow trail. Please be advised, due to the nature of this trail (DH) it will be necessary for us to temporarily close the top section of trail from 8.00am untill 1.00pm at the...
  6. N

Adjustable Seat Posts

KS i900 Seat Post The KS i900 w/cable remote actuation is a very good high quality, easy to use, almost trouble free seat post. I have 2 x AM/FR bikes fitted with this seat post & have been using them for almost 2 years - the only issue I've had is the actuation valve piston can jam up in muddy...