Recent content by Nitrosoxide

1. Nitrosoxide

NSW Sold please delete

sent you a pm mate
  2. Nitrosoxide

VIC 2015 Giant Glory 0 27.5 - Large - SOLD

PM'd you mate with some questions
  3. Nitrosoxide

NSW [SOLD] Giant Glory Expert 2008 with Fox Fit RC2 2012 Forks and many upgrades

Item: Giant Glory 2008 Large Location: Pyrmont Item Condition: Bike is in great condition, check out the photos below. If you need any extra pictures taken let me know Reason for selling: Unfortunately don't get to ride downhill that much anymore Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra...
  4. Nitrosoxide

Oxford Falls Photos - Today 31/7

I think the wooden safety landing is good, as the jump was originally 5 meters length, now is like 8 meters or something. If you're not confident in landing the 8 meters and you could make the previous 5 meter one, at least you won't ax your self. Otherwise just go faster :)
  5. Nitrosoxide

Ideas for photography at school

Haven't really seen the printing of photos on different papers, but I had an idea. Did you go to see Nitro Circus Live ? If so remember the little intro videos they had at the beginning of each segment with the big heads and other cool stuff, maybe something along the lines of that: Check this...
  6. Nitrosoxide

I saw 2 crashes that day, were you the one that crashed at the fun city jump ?
  7. Nitrosoxide

@Daneel yeah it was awesome, first time taking bike snaps with this setup so still practising etc, i got a few other lens's up my sleeve to try next time too :) @hazza6542 didn't spend time at the top half, walked through the bush straight to flat rock, but my guess would probably be closed...
  8. Nitrosoxide

Sun was out, Birds were singing, and just on the verge of breaking this stupid man cold, so decided to rest the bike another weekend and head up and take some photos, thanks to the riders for the air time Canon 5d MkII + 15mm Fisheye
  9. Nitrosoxide

Oxford Falls - GoPro 720p @ 60fps - New Fun City Jump

Hey just though i'd share this from last sunday's run at Oxy Tried a few different mounts but found the helmet one to work the best Working up to 747 for next run :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCGwEHv3DPQ