Recent content by neko

1. neko

ISCG Adapter - BB to ISCG New

59 mins and It's all done. Thanks! Delete Me!
  2. neko

Can anyone identify this full susser Mongoose frame?

Heh, thanks guys. Using something I like to call "the internet" I managed to do what I should have done in the first place and "look with my eye's". Yeah, looks like about a 2007 Black Diamond Single or Tripple. Might see if I can build it up on the cheapie cheap. Uhh, next question, anyone...
  3. neko

Can anyone identify this full susser Mongoose frame?

I grabbed this frame from a tip shop, of all places, because it seemed too good to leave behind... Anyway, it looks a bit like a Boot'r or Pinn'r but not exactly due to the straight top tube. Anyone know?
  4. neko

I'm in Love with a Tranny

Holy... god. I must have one. Single speed compatable too. Time to die piggy bank! *Brandish's hammer*
  5. neko

Rear Hayes Stroker - Trail, Gram or Ride. Or an Ace I suppose.

160mm but it's not essential.
  6. neko

Rear Hayes Stroker - Trail, Gram or Ride. Or an Ace I suppose.

Item: As the title says, a Hayes Stroker Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: If you've got a lonely Stroker lying around, shoot me a PM. There's a full set of Rides in the for sale section at the moment for $65 but I'd prefer one with lever adjustment. Should...
  7. neko

Delete

Delete me.
  8. neko

VIC SOLD!! 2008 Avid Juicy 7's

Would you sell the rear seperate?
  9. neko

The Fixie Thread

Wheels? Hi everyone I've got an old repco beater that I'd like to build up into a SS/fixie but cheap wheels are proving hard to come by here in Tas. Are there any shops in Melbourne that stock basic wheel sets? Ta Sam
  10. neko

Where can I find a headset for my ancient Cadex. 1-1/8" with threaded bearing cups?!

Yes, it's an oddball screw in cup. I don't have the original headset, it's got an standard FSA 1-1/8" threadless in it at the moment. I want to know if anyone's ever seen a system like this before and if there were ever after market one's available.
  11. neko

Gemini DH swingarm

Ask an oddball question, get an oddball answer.
  12. neko

Where can I find a headset for my ancient Cadex. 1-1/8" with threaded bearing cups?!

So, as the title says, I'm after a headset my Cadex CFM. It's got a 1-1/8" head tube but the tube's threaded. A standard 1-1/8" headset fits but it creaks and moves about. So, is this the only bike to ever come with a head tube like this or does someone have some ancient threaded headset...
  13. neko

Avid Juicy 5,sold

Take $80? I sent a PM but got no reply.
  14. neko

Avid Juicy 5,sold

Have you still got this thing?
  15. neko

sold

I'm thinking about it.