Recent content by mr super T

1. M

2010 Aussie Champs Eagle Park the top to bottom by NBT

hey awesome photos do you have any more of 243 on a glory with tld neck brace ? liambirmingham@hotmail.com cheers
  2. M

How Sketchy Was Nannup?

thanks heaps ash look forward to getting more photos from you !!
  3. M

How Sketchy Was Nannup?

hey guys if any one has got pics of 304 on a 2009 glory dh1 with black tld shorts and white and gold tld jersey please send them to birmo_ham@hotmail.com cheers
  4. M

How Sketchy Was Nannup?

hey guys if any has got pictures of 304 on a 2009 glory that would be awesome please send them to birmo_ham@hotmail.com cheers
  5. M

keewee cromozone

hey guys this is my first dh bike :) spec= forks-marzochii shivers chain guide-mrp derailer-shimano sora frame-keewee cromozone bars-profile racing stem-profile racing cranks-profile racing front rim-HED,magura hub back rim-laser disc,juju hub seat-the tyre's-maxxis = minion...
  6. M

The Best Downhill Hardtail.

yeh i ride a 2006 da bomb molotov i think if you befed it up it would be preety deadily at dh but right now it is set up for dj,4x,fr !! morphine are awesome !!!:)
  7. M

2004 keewee cromozone or 2005 dh comp

hi guys i am trying to get into downhill racing and stuff and i was just woundering what bike do you think i should get im a 15 year old guy yer... so keewee cromozone 2004 model mrp chain guide,forks=shivers, xt brakes or giant dh comp 2005 model with brand new boxxer world cups ,brand new...
  8. M

Da bomb molotov frame

hey hey m8 da bomb molotov are really gewd frames i like them alot for dh,fr,dj they are perfect !! mine is a 2006 and i think its grteat !! catya:D
  9. M

how can i find some coloured tyres

hey guys i realy realy want some coloured tread for my bike and i was just woundering if anyone new were to get them from or what type of tyre brand makes these thankyou very much ! cheers liam:o
  10. M

Post Your Hardtail !!!!

hey i have a da bomb molotov everyone who ownes a hardtail post it wel make a kool thread to check out eack others rigs !! frame- black with red flames - da bomb molotov forks-2007 marzochii dj 3s brakes-avid bb5s gears-da bomb single speen truvative bashy wheels-front and back...
  11. M

good frame upgrade to from an stp frame??

yo i ride dj and dh mainly and i ride a DA BOMB MOLOTOV gewd stuff great bike i havent had any trouble with it
  12. M

W.A. riders

hey hey guys and girls im liam and i live in dwelii i ride a da bomb molotov and i ride with three other duals so if ur out doing dh or intown doing dj hollaaa and we would be happy to show u some tracks and jumps:):) we are mostly out toms crossing on weekends mainly sunday in arvo so yeh...