Recent content by moosegoose

1. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

anyone want some ody classic forks with front brake mounts? if interested pm me. cheers.
  2. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

built this up not long ago to ride with my little bro. the clown decided to ride scooters CuZ ThEy R K3wL! so this thing never gets ridden. text 0408525302 or pm me if interested. cheers.
  3. moosegoose

Dans shipping confirmation email!

did he call them? Because they would be able to track where and when it left and arrived n shit and tell him where they are. I got my email too. How longs it usually take? Another week from today? What did you order? What frame you riding now?
  4. moosegoose

yea just checked my emails and still no shipping conformation haha. But dont stress it hass to come. Did they take the money out of your account or credit card yet? Just call them and ask?use skype or someshit so its cheaper haha
  5. moosegoose

another tierra and shit. pretty much same sorta setup as my old one. what are you riding these days?
  6. moosegoose

i ordered shit lastnight and got the confirmation email straight away but still havn't got the shipping email yet either. maybe theyre just busy or something?
  7. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

i got rid of all my bmx gear about 2 years ago and have now decided im gonna build another bike and have another crack. ill be going with another tierra (or similar) and another freecoaster and would like a front brake set up again. soooo is there any new technology etc with freecoasters...
  8. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

selling a 25t united sprocket if anyones interested pm me as i dont use this forum anymore. link
  9. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

i had abit of trouble with a tree splined sprocket. it was just that the teeth splines on my spindle didnt go very far in. to when the sprocket was at the very end of the splines and couldnt go anyfurther. there was only enough spindle to fill like half of the crank arm. dont know if that...
  10. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

front. pm me if interested.
  11. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

maybe when i get abit of money. for now im broke and need it baaddd haha. stem is white fly v2. sprocket is black united 25t. wheel is white fly v2 laced to chrome primo
  12. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

maxinators bike is the shit. someone buy my wheel/stem/sprocket im broke. pm me!
  13. moosegoose

post up your bmx (s)

someone buy my wheel and sprocket. i need money :) $200 posted for white fly v2 hub laced to chrome primo rim and a black 25t united sprocket. see sig for pics etc. pm me if interested. *edit* also got a white fly V2 stem.
  14. moosegoose

Eclat Complex seat

he means length way not diameter. it will be fine just run it slammed. (right down) wont have any problems.
  15. moosegoose

The riding thread.

anyone ever had anything lost in the mail and how did you go about getting it? i posted a sprocket a few weeks ago and it has dissapeared. it was unregistered and the guy at the p.o gave me some papers to fill in and send away but they seem to just be complaint forms? i don't see how that...