Recent content by mitch_302

1. mitch_302

Sold sold

Price drop $600
  2. mitch_302

Sold sold

Item: 2008 NS Suburban Location: Ballarat, VIC Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Not getting used Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: 2008 NS Suburban 26" Marzocchi Bomber forks Shimano SLX M7000 rear brake Spank Stiffy 40AL rims Maxxis Holy Roller tyres Saint 165mm cranks
  3. mitch_302

Sold

Item: Large 2014 Rocky Mountain Altitude 730 frame + Fox Float CTD Location: Ballarat - Ballan - Sunbury for the next few weeks. Item Condition: Good, frame rub and stone chips stand out as yellow undercoat shows through. Has had frame-skin on for most of it's life. Reason for selling: Need...
  4. mitch_302

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Bit of potential here for working on some fundamentals me thinks, couple of blocks from my place. Was pushing off the logs practicing fakie this arvo. Any tips on smoothing out the 180 menouvre to get out of fakie?
  5. mitch_302

Norco one25

Not yet but i do feel an all NS, all steel photoshoot coming on with my eccentric
  6. mitch_302

Norco one25

Suburban is bought! Thanks for all the guidance crew
  7. mitch_302

Norco one25

I almost asked stinky to explain a screw on freewheel. Lucky I done gone Google it myself or I'd be in real trouble.
  8. mitch_302

Norco one25

At least he didn't call you a lazy buyer. Planning on checking out the yellow suburban on Sunday
  9. mitch_302

Norco one25

Not sure why I've let this drop off my radar. Not scared off aluminium as I don't plan to be riding big jumps anytime soon. More for playing on street/skate parks/pump/jump parks
  10. mitch_302

Norco one25

08 Suburban looks right from a google search, cheers
  11. mitch_302

Norco one25

Cheers everyone, great help. Ill keep an eye out on 2nd hand and maybe post a few up here for analysis, good to know what sort of TT length im lookimg for now. My experience with querying rigs on fb groups so far is asking questions of kids that didn't pay much attention in Engliah class...
  12. mitch_302

Norco one25

Haven't been able to shake the urge to get a dj/street bike, despite being too old (haven't mentioned it to the wife yet because I know she's going to look at me like I'm an idiot). Don't know much about what I should be looking for but a LBS has norcos on sale, i liked the look of the one25...
  13. mitch_302

Sold

pm'd you mate
  14. mitch_302

Tilting, Towbar mounted bike rack

Cheers mate
  15. mitch_302

Tilting, Towbar mounted bike rack

Item: 2 bike, towbar mounted bike rack that tilts for access to hatchback Location: Ballarat/shipped/driving distance. Heading to Buller soon for any potential sales that way Price: Under $300 Extra info: Something similar to this without the price tag...