Recent content by mikietwohill

1. mikietwohill

DHX 5.0 problem

My problem solved I had a similar problem on my dhx5 on my glory not long ago. Just take it to your LBS and tell them about it. They serviced mine, it cost a few $$$ but it's good as new.:)
  2. mikietwohill

DH a downhill specific mountain cycle UPDATED NEW BLING BITS

Just wondering, what did your mate upgrade to, cause its my huble opinion that there's not much further up to go.:)
  3. mikietwohill

perfect fox dhx 5 setup

Yeah, i've had the same problem Due to the number of adjustments available on the dhx5, myself and a few of my friends have had similar problems. Pretty much all i can do is tell you how i run it and see if this helps you at all. I ride a 07 glory dh(M), weigh about 75 kilos. Boost valve...
  4. mikietwohill

Stab deluxe

Yer, I totally agree with you, I don't own one myself but I have heard of so many people who absolutely hate kona's. Personally i can't see anything wrong with them. Oh well everyone can have their own opinion's:)
  5. mikietwohill

New 08 Ns Suburban WONDERBRAS ON NOW!!

Wow Nice ducati in the back ground. Is that a 1098s. Nice hardtail too.
  6. mikietwohill

Avid Code5's or Juicy 7's

from personal experience i'd go the juicy's To tell you the truth i've never actually tried the codes but i've had juicy sevens on my dh bike for about 8 months and they've performed perfectly. I haven't even had to bleed them yet!!!
  7. mikietwohill

Packing a DH bike for aeroplane travel/postage

Big Thanks Thanks heaps for that mate. It answers a lot of unanswered questions for me.
  8. mikietwohill

6" of Reign - Reign 1 2008

Nice work!!! It's great to see you took the time to include a well written review of your bike into the thread. Also your bike looks fantastic.:)
  9. mikietwohill

what forks for this bike , with pics

Forks wise i'd say go for some fox 36's. They would look mad and handle great too.
  10. mikietwohill

Sram component owners: Service/maintenance tutorial videos.

Thanks man that makes bleeding brakes so much easier.:)
  11. mikietwohill

Stolen: 07 STP 0

Disaster has occured. I have had my pride and joy stolen from me. It happened on 30/06/08 from Hamilton, Newcastle, NSW. Noticable features: It is sprayed bright orange with sun MTX/ blue hope pro 2 wheelset. If you happen to see this bike or hear of any sales too cheap to be true...
  12. mikietwohill

My Latest Sled! (08 V10)

How do the Atomlab Aircorp pedels feel? Would you recommend them?
  13. mikietwohill

How's this for a FR/AM/DH/4X build?

Looking pretty good so far, as far as rims go my pick would definitely be the MTX's with pro 2 hubs over the rhyno lite's.
  14. mikietwohill

My Latest Sled! (08 V10)

WOW, That is crazy good. The blue looks sweet with the Gold hubs. Ride her hard!!!:D
  15. mikietwohill

2008 Yeti DJ

One of the sweetest bikes i've ever seen.:)