Recent content by met63

1. M

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

swap for a commodore and $500?
  2. M

The BMX Race thread.

darryn will more then likely be on the carbon ;)
  3. M

post up your bmx (s)

new Dkoi build for grands this year. Box rims on Purple Profile elite up, all ti, and Prototype 20mm Alius front hub. Elite crankset with Ceramic bearings, same in the headset etc. Box/odi mount lever, promax brakes (will be changed to box when i can get them) Alius bars, stem, fork and...
  4. M

The BMX Race thread.

i know its a late reply, but i spent some time with willers in the states at the end of last year, his wheel set would retail around the $2000 mark.. the fact that he runs a wi freewheel is kind of the tip of the iceberg so to speak. trent jones is running the same wheelset. suuuuuuuuper light...
  5. M

The BMX Race thread.

i wish that were true! ive known khalen a long time and i think the olympics was his last hurrah. be awesome if he were to keep going though.
  6. M

The BMX Race thread.

KY wont race Vet pro. and i dont think Riley will race bmx. he'll be mainly coaching from now on i think.
  7. M

The BMX Race thread.

man BSX is THE best event on the aussie calendar in my books. im always pretty knackered after track attack though. its so much fun!
  8. M

The BMX Race thread.

Dkoi cant believe i forgot to post in here!! while i was on my wonderous travels in the USA last year, i got hooked up pretty nicely with Derek Sipkoi. he's running a new company out in temecula called Dkoi bikes and Alius parts. hes got some nice stuff coming out and i got hooked up with a...
  9. M

Deemax

chasing a set of deemax wheels. 20mm front and 150x12 rear.
  10. M

The BMX Race thread.

ive got a polished profile 53mm if you want it. :)
  11. M

The BMX Race thread.

i rode a set of these when i was in the states last month. nice cranks. on niggle i had with them is that they are quite big. and you notice it quite alot. was weird. but once you get used to them they are a nice crank. suuuuuuper stiff. will look sexy on the frame aswel.. what did it...
  12. M

The BMX Race thread.

thats such a clean looking disc set up aswel! rare for bmx. normally theyre big and clunky looking. the ooooonllyyyyy think i would pick at.... that thing would look so sexy with some elite cranks on it. other then that she looks F****** sweeeet
  13. M

The BMX Race thread.

you should. im in america at the moment and staying up in apple valley hanging out with jeremy rommel (factory supercross) and have been hanging at the supercross warehouse a fair bit. lots of time going into their new frames and parts also. speedline 20mm forks are looking sexy!!! ill more...
  14. M

The BMX Race thread.

that third straight gap is so fun. we were trying to jump from the start of that stepup over the whole thing this year. didnt really work out haha. you can also jump from the roller after over the end jump. gives you so much speed into the last turn. ... bloody love that track. might...
  15. M

Rotorburn Leaderboard.

hahhaha fair point. on the plus side ive found swimming is amazing for my elbows. might try some heavier lifts in a week or so. see if the swimming helps