Recent content by Megatronix

1. M

NSW europa road tourer...1980's sold

ey did you end up selling this yet? coz i WANT!
  2. M

NSW SOLD:$90 Sun Ringle Ditch Witch onto Front Kona and Rear Shimano Deore

PM sent: two buyers ready. I can pick up from strathfield asap. just lemme know
  3. M

NSW Needed: One Piece Old school BMX crank

will pay up to $20, my r/h side pedal thread is no longer accepting pedals withough shredding the thread.
  4. M

Steerer tube.

hey mate check my thread for pics, can cut up and send asap
  5. M

WTD: Vbrakes, levers and cables

hey check my thread, going cheap, can work some shit out for you. also be selling some merida stock vbrakes with levers, shifters, when i complete my conversion. whaddaya say
  6. M

NEED ASAP.... BMX Bars and Forks .....NEED ASAP

hey mate check my thread going cheap
  7. M

NSW SOLD: Shimano Deore Disc Hub Rear

rear hub i have pm'd you
  8. M

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Sydney area

Don't forget Cashtraders in DeeWhy
  9. M

Chain pitch

right thanks for that. i was thinking about putting my moto sprockets on my pushy. ideas?
  10. M

Chain pitch

Hey guys, relatively new here. I'm looking to fatten up my down-to-the-shops beast, just wondering what the biggest pitch is available for pushbikes. I'm changing my motorcycle sprockets and chain (not worn, just upgrading), wondering if it may be possible to mount them on my pushy as a...
  11. M

Your dumbest stack

a street ride with the missus the other day, was getting all arrogant, wheelies, locking up the back, bunny hopping like a real knob, while she pedals along wishing she didn't know me, then we get to a traffic light and I pull a stoppie. Just had a little bit too much momentum and fell arse over...
  12. M

Rate my build

awesome that's a fantastic help. i live near lane cove, convenience plus
  13. M

Manly Dam Sunday Weekly

sorry mate didn't make it, but I'll meet up sometime next week, I'll let you know
  14. M

Hai from North Sydney

i think it's fair because that's probably how they talk in real life