Recent content by MATTY R

1. MATTY R

Shimano MTB Grand Prix 2014 Series

I just want to double check, but the website says we cant camp at Mt Annan on Friday night?
  2. MATTY R

Secure side entry Bottle Cage

I've got a specialized plastic one, I've never dropped a bottle.
  3. MATTY R

Not if you're doing 7hour solo!
  4. MATTY R

I don't want to say the R word.... But it's not looking all that great at the moment! Forecast says fine for Saturday though. We might be getting a little muddy :thumb:
  5. MATTY R

Only a few days to go... Where's all the rotorburn buz?!? Who's going? Who's doing what?
  6. MATTY R

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Fair enough, though the dh track is pretty good these days. It's no where near as rough as it used to be. The top rock garden is sweet and all the burms make it really fun. I can plod my way down on the epic, full seat height and carbon wheels included!
  7. MATTY R

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

How come you rant going simon ? Was going to head up and watch. It would have been good to catch up
  8. MATTY R

Should this be covered by warranty?

When Scott say 6 weeks, they mean 12. Trust me, I know!
  9. MATTY R

2013 #XCM Series

They can't honestly think that people are going to do a series spread out all across Australia in such a tight time frame do they??
  10. MATTY R

NSW JetBlack 24 2013 - Rocky Trail's 100th event

I don't want to jinx it.... But the weathers looking like it be be near perfect...
  11. MATTY R

NSW JetBlack 24 2013 - Rocky Trail's 100th event

Ill be there. Going solo again. Fingers crossed for cool weather!
  12. MATTY R

1st Roadie Purchase

I got myself a giant defy with full tiagra about 2 years ago. Cost me under $1000 and it's been a great bike. It's not the fanciest bike in my bunch ride, but it does everything it's supposed to do and has been virtually maintenance free.
  13. MATTY R

Before you buy a scott !!!

I've had a Scott frame replaced under warranty, it was such a long drawn out process! About 4 months all up, luckily for me I was able to still ride it while waiting.
  14. MATTY R

Post your 29er!

The Rovals are a nice wheel. I've got them on my epic and my mates are sick of hearing me rave about them!
  15. MATTY R

Nail in the Coffin of 26'' ?

I would disagree with you there. Put an average rider on a brand new, top spec bike and I guarantee their lap times would drop. Put a pro on an avarage bike, and they will still kick arse.