Recent content by Leeroy26

1. Leeroy26

Rockshox Pike 160mm 26 inch SOLD

Sold thanks
  2. Leeroy26

Sure Moorey, they have been serviced by my friend Luke, who has been in the bike industry for many years and has previously been a service tech at Monza - the distributor of Rockshox.
  3. Leeroy26

4. Leeroy26

Item: 2014 Rockshox Pike 160mm Solo air RCT3 Location: Melbourne - Mt Eliza - Will post!! Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: New forks Price and price conditions: $450 don't waste your time with lowball offers. These are priced to sell and are a steal at this price. Extra Info...
  5. Leeroy26

XTR Cranks and Wolf Tooth chainring Sold

Sold thanks
  6. Leeroy26

Sold pending payment
  7. Leeroy26

You know you want to be more enduro.....
  8. Leeroy26

Item: XTR M-985 cranks 175mm with WolfTooth 34th Narrow-Wide chain ring Location: Mt Eliza (VIC) Will post Item Condition: Very good condition - minor scuff marks and scratches near pedal inserts - done maybe 200ks max!! Reason for selling: New set up Price and price conditions: $250 for...
  9. Leeroy26

DH 2014 Banshee Darkside Carbon Wheels

Rad photo! Nice bike too
  10. Leeroy26

Banshee Rune 26". Built to ride down and up mountains.

Where did you buy it from? I had no troubles with delivery from Ben at Singletracks. Was sent to Melb from NSW the next day! Looking forward to seeing it tho. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Leeroy26

Totally RAD Banshee Rune

Nice one mate! Colour looks rad!!
  12. Leeroy26

2015 Banshee Rune

Rode this morning, used the climb switch on a fire road climb and was impressed with the difference! Mainly when standing up and putting in some big pedals, it held up in its travel really well! This bike is truly amazing on the downhills tho. In downhill terms its a 'PLOW' bike.
  13. Leeroy26

Banshee Spitfire

Looks cool mate! Did you happen to weigh the frame before you built it? Interested to compare weight with my Rune
  14. Leeroy26

Banshee Rune 26". Built to ride down and up mountains.

You won't be disappointed with the new Rune frame! They are toooo good!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Leeroy26

2015 Banshee Rune

Thanks mate, I'm pretty happy with total weight. I was hoping for 13's but meh. I was very close to buying a Spitfire. Banshee sure build a nice frame!!