Recent content by Leefy

1. L

NSW Norco Rampage Team DJ/Park bike - like new

Item: 2021 Norco Team Rampage in Medium Location: Inner West Erskineville, NSW Item Condition: Like new. Purchased 6 months ago from TBSM. Bought '21 model as preferred colour of Frame. Reason for selling: Not riding much anymore. Price and price conditions: $1700 Extra Info: Info captured below...
  2. L

NSW 2022 Norco Torrent S1 Hardtail - like new *PRICE DROP*

Bump. Priced dropped to $2300. Updated post with latest photos.
  3. L

NSW 2022 Norco Torrent S1 Hardtail - like new *PRICE DROP*

Selling my like new 2022 Norco Torrent S1 Steel hardtail in Medium. Purchased from TBSM about 6 months ago. Have receipts. Spent $3600 new on sale. Item: 2022 Norco Torrent S1 Hardtail Location: Inner West, NSW Item Condition: Like new Reason for selling: No time to ride, moved back to just...
  4. L

Sold Ns Bikes Majesty Park

Hey mate will send PM now. cheers
  5. L

New to Sydney..

Ha. Nice coincidence. I'm looking at them now - https://www.supersports.net.au/transition-pbj-bikes
  6. L

New to Sydney..

I think in principle 'one bike to rule them all' sounds nice. Especially with how clean a hardtail looks. But yeah, not sure I'll enjoy riding DJ lines or feel as comfortable with big drops and jumps on a HT.
  7. L

New to Sydney..

Yeah I think I'm already sold... I've been looking at the Canyon Stitched 360 Pro, or Commencal Absolut. Im in inner west.
  8. L

New to Sydney..

G'day. I moved to Syd a few months back. Brought my Canyon along with me - haven't had the chance to ride it too much. Are there any particular groups in the forum I can check out with regular riding days etc? I love riding park, DJ, and DH/enduro. Let me know. Posted edited.
  9. L

WTB: Road bike for Wahoo Kickr

Item: Road bike, ideally in good condition with drop bars Location: Inner West, Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Around ~$500 mark Extra Info: I don't really plan to ride it around.. just for the Wahoo Kickr I purchased. Ideally something in good/clean condition as it'll be inside the house.
  10. L

NSW sold

Still available for sale?
  11. L

ACT Sold

Very interested, sending you a PM.
  12. L

The Fixie Thread

oh thanks mate, great help:) i think i might give a shot of drilling the hole through the fork cant possibly be that hard hey?
  13. L

The Fixie Thread

Hey guys. Havent talked on rotorburn for a long time now. I know it would have been mentioned earlier throughout this thread but i didnt know where to start with the hundreds of pages. I recently purchased a fixie off a friend. and it doesnt have a front brake. Im really looking to get one...
  14. L

post up your bmx (s)

looks like dick cody:)