Recent content by kellvanex

1. K

Should I get Mavic Ex721 for DH

kelcie i run 729's on my kona and they're sweet for sure. more than a year of use and no bends, dents or deformations and I'm pretty hard on rims.
  2. K

SA 2010 Kona Stab Deluxe - SOLD

dreaming if you think 2100
  3. K

2014 Transition TR450

Always loved the style of this bike. However, this just doesn't do it for me. Frame looked sleek and refined before, now looks blocky. :( I want to love you TR450 but I can't.
  4. K

WTB: [SA] Hardtail dirt jumper - Under $1000

Looking for a good dirt jumping bike - Preferably not STP's, although if it is good (e.g. single speed, front suspension etc. may consider) - Under $1000, don't want to be spending heaps of money. Will not go over 1100, but it should be worth that money, i'm not going to pay 1000 for a scratched...
  5. K

Advice on an xc/enduro bike!

Hi guys, i'm looking to buy a bike that can easily handle xc type riding, not too intense, but enough to pedal me up the hills relatively easily, but can also handle enduro type riding. I'm looking for ideas at the moment, and would like to know everyone's opinions on the matter. Price is an...
  6. K

New saint brakes

I have the new saint on my bike, and I can easily say that it takes a big shit on all Avid products. Avid are good, but unreliable. One person may have a killer set that both the modulation and the power are excellent, but then someone else might have a pair that fling you over the bars when you...
  7. K

In the Moment - Ep. 2 Teaser: Tom Matto

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/291767/ Tom Matto is a local South Australian downhiller who has absolutely smashed the local DH races in his first season of racing. He's a rider that possesses such a great style, that appears to effortlessly come to him. He's currently sponsored by the Trak...
  8. K

In the Moment - Ep. 1: Henry Huint

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/291560/ Local South Australian Downhiller Henry Hunt is looking pinned after smashing the recent 2012 Inside Line MTB DH series, which was his first season of racing. He endeavours to make everything looks sweet, fast and to put steeze into everything he can, often...
  9. K

STOLEN 08 Norco Six 2. Safety Beach, Vic. Bastards!

haha obviously not safety beach but in all serious that's shit hope it's found again!
  10. K

DH 2012 Demo 8 1

prime looking bike right there!
  11. K

Iron horse repaint: Help

that glory is sure is mine yeah i decided i don't really need to do it up all that much i'm just going to customize this as a hobby, you know and go from there my friend is giving it to me so i figured why not
  12. K

what do you think of this with deemaxes yellow
  13. K

no sorry i wasn't saying that but that's what I would buy for it! thanks :)
  14. K

yeah i'm weighing up what to do can't be to hard i like green and blue blue forks and stem, rims
  15. K

yeah it would sick hahahaha black rear triangle and blue front ?