Recent content by julie

1. julie

2012 Devinci Wilson

gees! I can't believe how blind i am, I own a Corsair and I didn't even realise that. haha.
  2. julie

2012 Devinci Wilson

Apologise if I missed reading this question being asked already but, does anyone know when this awesome frame will be available in Australia? So keen its killing me :) Cheers
  3. julie

QLD Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series 2011

Not bad for a beginner photographer. I once tried taking photo's of riders and it aint easy to get awesome shots. I'd have to say 3rd photo is awesome... just coz i'm the rider hahaha. If you have anymore of me, I'd love to see/have them. Well done and cheers.
  4. julie

Sponsorship help for Downhill female racer travelling around NZ

Hi, On the 5th of January 2012 I'm leaving for New Zealand to race their 2012 National Downhill Mountain Bike Series during January and February. I will then return to Australia just before the Australian National Mountain Bike Championships which I plan to compete in, at Adelaide. While I...
  5. julie

australian stockists of corsair

Hey there, If your still looking for a corsair crown, I'm currently selling my one (2010 model). I bought the frame brand new from the owners of Corsair and got it sent over as I was racing for them in 2010. let me know how you went with finding one :)
  6. julie

Ladies Allride

That was awesome :) Inspiring and funny, wish I wasn't stuck at uni today :( haha Thanks.
  7. julie

SOLD - please delete

Hi, Are you able to post up to brissie? and also what is the size of the frame? Thanks :) Julie
  8. julie

Brisbane ride

Great to hear you enjoyed Mt Coot-tha, I love that place too. With racing there is the Sunshine Series that includes XC and DH racing. Click on this link for more details http://www.kwt.net.au/view/page/364.html Most of the races have already been done, but there is still Mt Crosby left with...
  9. julie

Australian 16 year old Downhill Mountain biking sensation Danielle BEECROFT

I saw her result on Pinkbike. That is AWESOME. Well Done Danielle! She should be racing the Australian Nationals, I'm sure she'd do really well. And great to hear about more girls getting into the sport. :)
  10. julie

Brisbane ride

Forgot to mention, that there is also DH tracks out at Toowoomba and Ipswich. If your keen on learning more about them, let me know and i'll give you more details. Both these tracks are really good and fun. Ipswich is short and simple, while Toowoomba is long and challening. Julie
  11. julie

Brisbane ride

Hi, Welcome to Brissie :) Are you looking for XC trails or DH trails? We have some really good trails for both. For XC riding go to Mt Coot-tha in The Gap or try Bunya trails out near Ferny Hills. We also have a new MTB park that opened at near Boonah called Mt Joyce MTB park. Its a longer...
  12. julie

Sold

Hey, Have you sold this bike yet? If not, could you please provide more details, such as size of frame and parts? Cheers. I live in Brissie and interested
  13. julie

KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series Rd 4 - Kenilworth 3rd July

What time does practise start for Saturdays practise?? Already checked the KWT Maxxiss website and it only has details for Sunday Cheers.
  14. julie

Sharing Accommodation at 2010/2011 Nationals

Accommodation found. Thanks.
  15. julie

Lift pass for Nationals

Hey, Just wondering if I need to pay for a lift pass when at Mt Buller for Nationals? or is the lift pass included in the registration fees? Thanks.