Recent content by joshbb

1. J

VIC Sold, Please Delete

FOR SALE Item: XL Scott Scale 35 Carbon Location: Northeast Melbourne Item Condition: Used but running well Reason for selling: Built for commuting a while ago, but didn't see much use as it was too big. Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: Recently serviced, with new cables...
  2. J

Sold please delete

Price Drop to $350 with postage included!
  3. J

Sold

SOLD Pending Payment
  4. J

Sold

CRC has them at 60. Not a huge difference really. Happy for someone to snap up a bargain when they can :)
  5. J

Sold

Item: 780mm Truvative BooBar Location:Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Unwanted Prize Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: Happy to post at buyer's expense Pictures:
  6. J

SOLD PLEASE delete

Sold please delete
  7. J

Sold please delete

Price drop $500 > $450 with shipping included!
  8. J

SOLD PLEASE delete

Sold please delete
  9. J

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  10. J

Sold please delete

Sold, Please delete
  11. J

XTR shifting problem

I have found with my xtr shifter that there is a pretty big difference between the feel of shifting with the clutch on and off. Still feels responsive and clear/crisp, but it is pretty firm. Perfection if you ask me!
  12. J

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  13. J

SOLD Please delete

SOLD Please Delete
  14. J

1 x 10 on a 26'er - what front ring are you running?

36 up front with 11/34 out the back. Haven't found anything too steep to climb, and great for descending. Really good for putting the power down. Wouldn't go any higher than a 36, unless I had something like a 40/42 up the back.
  15. J

LA to BC roadtrip

Fair enough. Seems like they haven't really evolved with modern trail building. Yes! I have heard good things about Bend actually. Its on the list, thanks. Any more anyone?