Recent content by jordn.stp

1. J

Tasmanian Trail

Did a quick search on here and found some older information, just wondering if anyone has tackled the full thing recently? 3 mates and I are thinking of going down for end of november and going from Devonport through most of the way, and turning early to head straight into Hobart any...
  2. J

XC Trek Superfly 100

still loving it? looking at ordering one this week, just cant pick between the models worth the extra cash to make the jump upwards?
  3. J

Help me choose a new 29er dually! Please.

I just put an order in a for a new superfly - light aluminum frame isnt going to cost a fortune if the rear triangle snaps and the handling on them is insanely precise and tuned
  4. J

Tharawal-Appin area

is there any more information?
  5. J

Tharawal-Appin area

sounds good, time to give back to the local track!
  6. J

NSW SOLD Brand new Ultegra 6700 groupset

Hey mate Im interested, can I get some pictures please
  7. J

Bottom Bracket and Crankset, no idea

Morning all, got a fixie a little while back, and looking to get some new cranks but I am unsure as to the specifications of cranks to bottom brackets, e.g. what fits what? the B/B set is - Cartridge 103mm/68mm and the current front chain ring is - 1/8x46t 7075CNC Alloy wondering...
  8. J

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

going tubeless, any advice? after a ridiculous amount of pinch flats, i have decided tubeless might be a better option. only problem is after ready acouple of guides and other materials on here i am still a little unsure as to the exact things i need. i have a set of crossmakr LUST tubeless...
  9. J

Mountain biker wins road race on his hardtail

good on him for winning but seems a bit disrespectful to the local riders to me. I mean the 75km Gaborone local race probably doesn't attract many sponsored pro riders.
  10. J

Buying a roadie ($1200ish), shoes, pedals etc.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182069 same budget same problem :) we should merge our threads :p
  11. J

first road bike

well as the title says im in the market for a new road bike to use in triathlons for the summer and get some extra kilometers for xc racing in the winter. my MAXIMUM price is 1500 obviously the cheaper the better i have narrowed it down, a possibility is one of the 2010 'A-series'...
  12. J

My first mountain bike: Norco Sasquatch 09

hate to burst your bubble, but that first shot makes the frame look like a young ladies bike (the typical floral design) not saying its a bad thing, just pointing it out nice first ride though, i love a good sassy
  13. J

ROAD get your Cruize out

they are sliding but they are at an angle, and there isn't much room for adjustment so play it by ear hopefully i wont need to use it and i can save for another day cheers though
  14. J

ROAD get your Cruize out

got my hands on this full bike a while ago and it wasn't getting any use due to an old and battered drive train, had a bit of free time this weekend so decided to do something with it yesterday i made a trip to the city dump and picked up some old bike parts e.g. new stem, tektro brake lever...
  15. J

Swimming Carnival at Mt Kembla

that kid in the red needs to grow up...