Recent content by John Deere

1. J

Royal National Park Management plan. Have your say

If you care about riding in the Royal National Park, send an email to royal.plan@environment.nsw.gov.au Feel free to copy and paste the below into an email if you can't think something up: Dear NPWS, I am pleased to see that there may be some positive movement in relation to the...
  2. J

Here are some good reasons to join a club: http://horcc.com.au/club-information/club-membership#why-join-club The burgh club is also actively promoting a legalised trail network in their area and working towards making it a reality. See their reply to the RNP plan of management here...
  3. J

Pretty sure most clubs will make a submission, but it is important that we all make a submission too, or NPWS will think there is no problem. Of course they know there is one, but it would be nice if they discovered it is bigger than they thought.
  4. J

G'Day

I can think of three between Sydney and Greenvalleys (although I am a member at GV too). Sutherland, Helensburgh and Wollongong all have MTBA affiliated clubs. You can check all three out on Fb if you want to know what they do and when they meet (socially as well as competitively).
  5. J

G'Day

Been a member for ages, never posted. Got lots of very good info from here over the years. Now have 4 kids into MTB between 3-7 years old and became involved in our local (southern Sydney) MTB club so figured I better get up to date on things! Cheers JD