Recent content by joels goose

1. J

Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

WA gaps Here are a few photos of two gaps a mate and I built back in 2010 on the local hill.
  2. J

VIC Sold

Ha ha, no sir are they 26" or larger?
  3. J

VIC Sold

Wheel size Yo Man What size are the wheels?
  4. J

QLD Please delete

I'm keen Are you sure you don't want to sell the old girl?
  5. J

951 and a berm...

nice Goat farm shots. I was there on Monday the 18 and the grass was so long it covers your face when railing berms.
  6. J

20inch x 14mm rear wheel

Item: rear bmx wheel Location: Perth wa Item Condition: new or a good condition second hand number Price and price conditions: Extra Info: chrome and something resembling a oddesy 7k or similar.
  7. J

Sold

man are you crazy ill buy 6 if you had em!!!!!!!
  8. J

where is revo

ahhh good. i thought they were gone forever.
  9. J

where is revo

I was just wondering when the next issue of revolution is coming its been ages since i last saw it at the agents of news.
  10. J

Canning Mills Shredding...

whats wrong with the back tyre
  11. J

wanted: halo tornado rims

Item: Halo tornado wheels. Location: Armadale, Western Australia Price and price conditions: not sure how much they cost Extra Info: 32 Hole only, I will pay for postage.
  12. J

wanted: TEMPLATE

Please use the templates
  13. J

VIC sold

888 Hey can I still buy these of the forum even thou they are on ebay?
  14. J

rotorburn shirts?

where when and how can i get my hands of a size large rotor burn shirt. anybody know. PM me. need to get some into WA. Cheers Joel
  15. J

my red bike (goes faster)

Frame - Xtension X2 DH Rear shock - Manitou swinger 6 way Front shock/fork - Marzocchi rc2x Handlebars - Da bomb big stick Stem - From a 2005 mongoose fireball Headset - Fsa pig dh Grips - lizard skin. armadale cycles custom. Saddle - Sdg landing strip xtension model Seatpost - bbb...