Recent content by jmxcrider

1. J

Lysterfield MTB Park Trail Building

Hey guys, Ive been riding at Lysterfield for ages, so am going to come along to the trail build on saturday - think its about time I put something into the mountain bike community. Plus meet some more riders! Can one of you approve my registration on the lysterfieldmtb.com website so I can join...
  2. J

Erica MTB Park

initial thoughts on Erica whilst leaving Rigoni choking on my tyre smoke behind me, I thought the 3 trails on the west of the road at Gravel dump were signed ok once we found the start but Berries was hard to follow. And also a lot muddier (for those thinking of braving the wet). These trails...
  3. J

Scott Genius LT - Thoughts/Experiences

sorry for the late reply but yes I have a Scott Genius, not the LT model, but I took mine to NZ recently to thrash it out on some all mountain rides. It was awesome. Enough travel for me, so the LT should be even sweeter. I may look into investing in through axle forks in the future for added...
  4. J

Erica MTB Park

The dude at Lysterfield told me about this place (after I turned up there to find it was all shut... yeah I know, should have checked the forums...) so will def be checking Erica out next free weekend. Ash, when we going??! Good work guys for developing more places to ride!
  5. J

STOLEN Scott Genius MC 50 stolen from N Fitzroy, Melbourne

I had the frame of my Scott Genius MC50 bike stolen out of the back of my car (which was parked in a supposedly secure car park...) but without any wheels. Its from about 2007 I think (I bought it second hand), its black and silver with yellow lettering, has black Rock Shox Recon forks...