Recent content by jmcavoy

1. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 2012 Large Flash 29 Ultimate - Ful XX and ENVE - 8.4kg

Item: Large 2012 Cannondale F29 Ultimate - Full XX and ENVE Location: ACT Item Condition: Bike is in excellent condition having been covered in Frameskin from day 1. Brand new tyres, chain rings, chain and cassette to give you a fresh driveline and rolling rubber. Reason for selling: Buying...
  2. jmcavoy

ACT AMB100 - Rocky Trail's Marathon Race

If they close Stromlo, they close all the Forrest's in the ACT as well, so not really... They will only close them if it gets windy, wind + heat = fear in this town ;)
  3. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 9.0kg 2012 650B Cannondale Scalpel Team - Large

Sold Bike has sold.
  4. jmcavoy

[SOLD] Brand New Project321 MTB Wheelset 650b with Free Tyres!

Sold This wheelset was snapped up quickly by a wise investor. Well played sir, well played indeed.
  5. jmcavoy

[SOLD] Brand New Project321 MTB Wheelset 650b with Free Tyres!

Item: Project321 MTB Wheelset 650b 135mm x 9mm QR, Rear Lefty Front (can be replaced with whatever you need) Stan's Crest Black 32h Black rims and hubs Industry 9 rear hub Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Sold bike they were going on before I got to...
  6. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 9.0kg 2012 650B Cannondale Scalpel Team - Large

Item: 9.0kg 2012 650B Cannondale Scapel Team - Large Location: Sunny Canberra Item Condition: Near New Reason for selling: New Year, New Gear Price and price conditions: $4999 Extra Info: Included are the 26" Mavic Crossmaxx wheels that came with it, as well as the new Stans ZTR...
  7. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 2013 Cannondale Scapel 29er 1 Large

The bike has been sold.
  8. jmcavoy

Photo attached
  9. jmcavoy

Item: Cannondale Scapel 29er 1 Large Location: Sunny Canberra Item Condition: Used for 12hrs only, near new Reason for selling: Was needed for one race and it did it's duty well (I won ;)). No longer needed. Price and price conditions: $4999 Extra Info: X0 Groupset, Carbon Wheels, Nobby...
  10. jmcavoy

WEMBO - 2013 World Solo 24Hr Championships Canberra

Is that a joke, or are you serious? It had better be joke!
  11. jmcavoy

WEMBO - 2013 World Solo 24Hr Championships Canberra

My mum was one if the two mum's at the top of the mountain for the whole race, she did it in 2010 too, that year she sat on a log up there, fairly keen for a lady of her age (sorry mum ;)), at least she bought a chair this time. I think insanity runs in my family ;) And +1 for bikini girl, that...
  12. jmcavoy

Stromlo conditions

Scared Witless It's not the snakes, magpies, roos and wombats that worry me, they are all large animals you can at least see before they kill you. It's the swarms of long legged and furry funnel web spiders the size of your hand that creep me out. That time I raced at Stromlo they only came out...
  13. jmcavoy

delete/sold

Bio force HRV That looks exactly like the ithlete I was using last year, did they change names? Anyway, I used it for 3 months last year and found the HR strap painfully hard to use. I was using my Polar strap and it would take forever to sync with the ithlete pligged into my iphone and when...
  14. jmcavoy

Enve wheels

A set of these came on my Cannondale Flash 29er Ultimate and they amazingly good. I've never had some much confidence descending before, but these things are so stiff and aero I find myself exceeding PB speed all the time. I got some Stans Golds and they feel wobbly and sketchy in corners and I...
  15. jmcavoy

Convict 50k Entry and/or Del Rio Resort Accomodation

I have two 50k entries up for sale, I also have two bedrooms in a three bedroom house at Del Rio Resort booked as well, these are an optional extra if you want them. PM me if keen. I paid $95 for each entry and $120 for each bedroom. Make me an offer.