Recent content by jkhuski

1. J

Need help with the following part

Yes, if you could pls let me know where I can get a replacement part!!
  2. J

I'm only to happy to say I've got a cheap bike but getting grease on my pants is not cool.
  3. J

Hi all, The problem isn't with the plastic disk. I have tried to upload a photo so you can all see but can't upload?! The 'guard' is a plastic ring fitted to the area the pedal is attached, it is a round bit of plastic which covers the chain close to your ankle. Sorry I know this isn't...
  4. J

Newbie to trail riding in NSW....Where should I go for a 1st timer?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I will certainly look to check everything out. Where is the best place to get maps?
  5. J

Newbie to trail riding in NSW....Where should I go for a 1st timer?

Hi there, I would love to get some advise on where I should go to do some easy trail riding in NSW, I live in the Eastern Suburbs so down south will be the best option due to its access. I have never really done mountain bike trail riding so will need some easy rides to 'break me in' and...
  6. J

Hi there, Im not a regular rider and first message I have posted on here so Im hoping the information Im supplying is correct... I recently found that I need a replacement for 'cassette guard' (?). I have looked high and low online but just cant seem to find a replacement. The guard is...