Recent content by Jess_Dawg

1. Jess_Dawg

sunshine series dh1

beerburrum pics hey dude saw you got a pic of me from beerburrum. if i could i'd love to have a peak? mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers dude!
  2. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series 09 Brooky

hey mate could i grab the pics of No. 34 to mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  3. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series Brookfield rinal round 2009. Race photo dump

hey mate, hope you got some shot of 34, black evil black tld helmet. if you could e-mail them to mixmasterjess@gmail.com that would be great cheers!
  4. Jess_Dawg

Cedar Creek Photos

g'day tom, was hoping you might be able to swing me some of No 14, black evil to mixmasterjess@gmail.com thanks champ!
  5. Jess_Dawg

Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

hey mate thanks for taking pics any of number 26 black Evil black tld shorts and helmet? mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers mate!
  6. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba 3-05-09

hey mate reckon you coud post up the pics of no 31? black tld kit and silver and black orange cheers!
  7. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series Toowoomba, 2009. Race photo dump.

hey mate, happen to get any of number 31, silver and black orange, black tld kit cheers!
  8. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba DH Race Photo's

hey mate any of number 31, black tld kit, black and silver orange mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  9. Jess_Dawg

sikpups gallery of t-bar 09, 5th batch uploaded onto photobucket. page 11 for link.

hey mate didn't happen to get a shot of no 31? black and silver orange all black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  10. Jess_Dawg

T-BA pics

hey mate, hoping i could get a copy of number 31, silver and black orange black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers mate!
  11. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

hey mate, hoping you got some shots of number 31, black and silver orange, all black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  12. Jess_Dawg

Kenelworth DH 09

hey mate got any of no 31? black and silver orange mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  13. Jess_Dawg

Kenilworth 08.03.09

hey mate pretty trick shots. didn't happen to get any of no. 31? black and silver orange, black tld helmet?
  14. Jess_Dawg

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

how's it going mate? number 46 in the down hill black and chrome orange black tld gear mixmasterjess@gmail.com thanks!
  15. Jess_Dawg

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

how's it going mate? some pretty good pics. was woundering if you had any of number 46, chrome and black orange, tld shirt and pants black tld helmet? if you could e-mail them to: mixmasterjess@gmail.com that'd be great cheers!