Recent content by jack jovic

1. J

VIC 2012 Norco Aurum 2 - SOLD

Is the bike still up for sale?
  2. J

white 40 lowers

hay thanks TO all that had somthing positive TO say and TO all those who were carrying on about my "msn language" eg( 2 in the place of to) realy dose that realy matter so mutch TO all of you who complaind?? thanks again TO all those who were helpfull..
  3. J

white 40 lowers

hay people i was wondering if any1 knew of were 2 buy white fox 40 lowers and the price would be very good 2 and if anyone is selling some i would be very intrested in them cheers all thanks................
  4. J

head tube spacers

cheers ----------------- ----------------------------- --------- --------------------------- ---------- -----------------------------
  5. J

head tube spacers

hay ive got an 04 rockymountain switch and was looking 4 some second hand forks and i was wondering if there are any such thing as head tube spacers as the head tube on my bike is over sized and the the forks on my switch r near the end of there life and i dont have a deep back pocket pleas if...
  6. J

sold

what size are the rotors??
  7. J

Sold

melbourne................ ...............
  8. J

Sold

hay man would u take 750 plus shipping
  9. J

sold pleas deleat

------sold--------
  10. J

sold pleas deleat

...................................................................... .............................. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...
  11. J

sold pleas deleat

if bought soon will thro in full set of riding gear
  12. J

sold pleas deleat

will take nearly any reasonable offer needs to sell
  13. J

sold pleas deleat

bump..................
  14. J

sold pleas deleat

hay im thinking about selling my bike, location:melbourne/ buyer pays postage. reason:getting into motocross price and price cond:$3500 condishion:very good few scratches nothing mechanical extra info:includes 2008 d2 size med/lrge spec:2005 intense m3 silver meadium 2006 fox 40 rc2...
  15. J

eastern/vs/kona

hay people im looking into buying a new freeride bike and i was looking at the eastern slash 7 coil 2008 and the kona stinky 2008 plz let me know ur thoughts or may have any suggestions of a simmilar bike cheers.........