Recent content by IxIconvict

1. I

Hi from Brisbane Qld

Hi all I started to get back on the Bmx after 10 years of not riding and I'm looking for ppl to ride with. I prefer to ride dirt jumps and Bmx tracks not a big fan of skate parks to many scooters and skateboards I don't mind slining a shovel if I have some where to ride. I live in Logan/ slacks...
  2. I

My pump track diary

Good start bud looks like you got your work cut out for your self for a bit where are you building this
  3. I

Bmx dirt jump building

Yeah it's seams like a thing of the past iv been working on the dirt jumps I ride for the past 6 Months and no one has offerd to help but there happy to ride
  4. I

Bmx dirt jump building

Iv been fixing up some local bmx dirt jumps and I just wanted to know if there is and ppl still building dirt jumps the old way
  5. I

[QLD] - Dirt Jumps In Brisbane

I went out to pariadice rd dj a while back b4 the floods and took the broom out and gave them a clean and a water but were still pritty run down but I didn't want to fix any thing as I didn't want to do some thing with out asking first but I don't know who to ask . I'd still like to go out...
  6. I

Bmx dj

Hi guys and girls I'm only getting back into riding this year and I'm sick of the skate parks coz of the scooter riders so I just want to know if any one has any dj that are rider Able in Brisbane now days just want a change from parks any help would be good
  7. I

[QLD] - Dirt Jumps In Brisbane

Most trails iv been to seen to be so run down its not worth taking the bike out the car
  8. I

Brisbane qld newbie

Hi I'm 27 and haven't ridden a bike in 8 years and wanting to get back out there and have some fun and I hope to see some of you at some tails or bmx track