Recent content by hairyone

1. H

QLD SOLD: Rockshox Reba XX 120mm 29er fork

Sold thanks for interest.
  2. H

QLD SOLD: Rockshox Reba XX 120mm 29er fork

Item: Rockshox Reba XX 29er Dual Air, 120mm travel (100mm originally but now 120mm (done by NSD earlier this year, and comes with original airshaft), QR 9mm, straight steerer, 175mm steerer length Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Internally perfect (serviced regularly), scuffs from use on the...
  3. H

QLD Sold Giant Defy Med. ('13), fork, seatpost, cables $1250, ($2599 new)

Frame: Brand new carbon replaced under warranty and never ridden Fork: Brand new carbon replaced under warranty Seatpost: Brand new etc Groupset: Full 105 Other: All standard except for Ultegra chain and Maxxis Refuse Tyres (good nick) Reason for sale: Getting out of road riding and want to...
  4. H

QLD 27.5 rear wheel 12x 142 Shimano 10 speed hub

Still looking for a wheel.
  5. H

Both have and want Shimano. good idea re the common hub.
  6. H

Good idea if I can find the right hub.
  7. H

Thanks. Sounds good. Can you pm me some pics?
  8. H

Yep. Hub axle. Bike is Merida 140 2014. Wheel Sun Ringle. No axle anywhere in the world that I can find. And I have looked hard.
  9. H

Item: rear wheel 27.5- maybe a giant wheel that has been swapped out of an anthem or trance? Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $150 for a wheel in good nick Extra Info: just getting started in mtb and bought a bike with a broken rear axle. Can't find an axle so need a wheel...
  10. H

QLD Axle for Sun Ringle Charger Expert

Hi All, I am after an axle (not Maxle) for a Sun Ringle Charger Expert 27.5 rear wheel. I can't find out the name of the hub, so if anyone knows that would be great. What I need is the alloy bit that the maxle goes through. I am having trouble tracking one down. Happy to pay whatever...
  11. H

XC Transition Smuggler

Ride report? Just wondering how your Smuggler is going. Thinking of getting one and am keen to hear what you think so far. Thanks.
  12. H

Giant Anthem Advanced 27.5 0

Nice Thinking of getting one of these or the Trance 27.5, so looking forward to your report..
  13. H

Newbie from Brisbane, Southside

race The 4 hour at Karingal is great fun. If you Google BSMC you will get onto their website. Brisbane South Mountain Bike Club.
  14. H

The Single Speed Thread

Lovely bike mate. I have the same but 1 X 10. I would struggle to push your 34 X 16. The best I could do was 33 X 20....
  15. H

AM Santa Cruz Blur TRc

Lovely bike. Let me know when you are ready to sell!