Recent content by goryden

1. G

Sold

Price? I couldn't see in original post?
  2. G

Niner One 9 RDO SS

Wow very special bike, great work, this piece belongs in a gallery.
  3. G

XTR Shimano M985 Trail SPD Pedal + Cleats SOLD

I'll give you $30 and I can pick them up today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. G

Sold Sold Sold

Sent PM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

Rider etiquette sticky?

Choc Foot On review, one thing I must clear up is that I did paint Joe Ward's rider briefing in a rather poor light. He did talk about communication being the key which has been the main thrust of my argument. Joe and the team run an awesome series as evidenced by the hundreds who turn up to...
  6. G

Rider etiquette sticky?

Dave that's very true. I was talking to a cycling legend today and he had some wise words on this. Most people come to a "RACE" for the vibe, to meet others and ride amongst a really big bunch of like minded souls which is cool, even us competitive types love a big field. The race doesnt even...
  7. G

Rider etiquette sticky?

Enduro Dxxkheads Hi all I would like to open up the discussion on this topic in relation to rider behaviour at the STM event at Coondoo this weekend past. Without going into the messy reasons behind this post, I'll keep this as brief as possible. Here are a few key points I think need...
  8. G

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Majura Being a relative newbie to 24 solo (only done the WSC2010), would love to sample Majura. Never raced there. Plenty of races at Stromlo later in the year including Scott. +1 Majura.
  9. G

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

pics Metric buttload lol, yeah maybe I went a little overboard, but being unable to ride, this was the next best way to enjoy the race. Thanks to everyone for for saying hi as you whizzed past on the track and for the great feedback on the photos. If anyone wants a hi-res copy of their...
  10. G

Full fling entry for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi All Due to injury, I saldy have to forgo the Fling this year. 100km entry for sale Please contact me via the mobile or email below Cheers Mike mikejisrael@gmail.com 0408420018
  11. G

QLD SOLD 2012 29r Fox 34 Float 140 RLC FIT Fork

just what I am looking for except too much travel, can they be lowered?
  12. G

Change 24hr Racing (Start time)? NOW WITH POLL!

Why didnt I think of that? Great idea Delmar. Makes perfect sense, hard to really see any downside. I am sure you would get more staying for presentations this way. The time before midday Saturday is really just a bit of a waste, yes you can use that time to catch up with mates, but really...
  13. G

Husky 100k'er entry make an offer

Bump Bump, ticket still available for one savvy racer! Make an offer
  14. G

Husky 100k'er entry make an offer

Hi Change of plans and can no longer attend this race. make an offer, cheap PM me Cheers
  15. G

You know you're a cyclist when...

when you seriously consider moving your family to Canberra just because it is a bike friendly city