Recent content by gillyboy

1. gillyboy

NSW State Titles - Jan 14, 2007

im really looking forward to this comp, i have saturday off to help out with setting up. will need to organise a lift out with someone though.
  2. gillyboy

NSW State Titles - Jan 14, 2007

Awesome, this is perfect for all you riders starting out to meet other riders and to watch some sick trials. see you all there:)
  3. gillyboy

NSW State Series Round 4

You may find sport hard but i think you will find Novice too easy. Go sport i reckon!
  4. gillyboy

NSW State Series Round 4

Its a perfect opportunity to ride novice and improve your skills. :)
  5. gillyboy

Help If I Can.....

People like Adam and Aykay are definately the right people to ask questions about trials. They also both play huge roles in organising comps etc.. if you have questions they will have answers.
  6. gillyboy

Freewheels

I use a 18t front freewheel on my mod (12t on hub). if you go for a front freewheel the ACS claw is good and fairly cheap. i bought mine from City Bike Depot (sydney) but im sure most bike shops will have or can get them in for you.
  7. gillyboy

will a cheap trials bike snap?

Ive been riding trials for a year on an Onza T-pro. pretty sturdy and reliable i would definately recommend to anyone who wants to get into trials on a 20inch.
  8. gillyboy

20' or 26'

20 inch for me, but their are advantages and disadvantges to both. just try and see what you like, i find i can bunny hop higher and gap further on the mod, stock are usually longer and they are much easier to roll stuff, most people ride 26inch because thats what they ride usually. i find...